Not Letting You Go, My Love!

He comes back to his senses.. He tells himself.. "That's it. No. I won't let this happen. I can't sulk now. I've already fucked up. Itna zada.. I won't anymore.. It's 31st today.. I told you Teja.. We'll start the new year with a Bang! And we will.. Just wait and watch!"

Teja goes to get ready.. Karan is thinking how to get back his love.. He goes and keeps the evil eye pendant back in her rack.. When she comes out of the shower.. She looks at it and asks him.. "Karan?"

He comes to her.. Makes her wear the necklace again.. And says "Teja.. This is not a just a gift.. This is my protection for you.. This is an evil eye pendant.. No matter how many fights.. No matter what stays and what not.. No matter how and where we end up.. I never want you to take this pendant off Teja.. Or return to me like this atleast..
Please.. "

Teja looks at him.. And understands.. She hugs him.. And says I'm sorry.. She cups his face and says" Thankyou Karan.. I hope you stay happy :)"

She goes out again..

Karan tells himself.. "I will be.. With you!"

The torture task comes.. Karan and Nishant are pitted together.. Teja thinks that the other might get eliminated if they don't win..

Teja decides to support her Sunny.. She goes all out to support Karan and Karan eventually wins the task!

When it's over.. Karan comes to Teja and says.. "If it's really over from your end.. And you walked away or gave me the choice to walk away.. Toh mujhe aaj support kyu kiya Teja?" he says this with a slight smile on his face..

Teja trying to control herself.. Says "Because you are a better player and I would want you to be there in the game.. In the finale"

Karan - but since your relationship with me is over.. Nishant ke Saath toh ab bhi hai na.. He is your baabz.. How did you support me over him?

Teja gives him a look..

Karan - bol na anda..???

Teja - It's Tejasswi :) Karan I know what you are trying to do.. Look.. Just coz we are ending it doesn't mean ki feelings khatm ho chuki hai meri right.. I still......

Karan - still what?

Teja - I still care about you.. I still want to see good things happening for you.. For you to be in the finale.. Thats why I did what I did. That's all.. I'm not gonna lie to you.. I still feel for you.. But I had to take this step to protect myself.. From crumbling.. Before its too late..

Karan says - "Yes You are being honest Teja.. I know.. I know I hurt you a lot.. But I won't let you crumble..! Coz believe me.. Mai nhi reh sakta tere bina vo toh sure hai.. But tu bhi nhi reh sakti.. Aur Mai Rehne bhi nhi dunga!

Saying this he kisses her hand and walks off..

Teja to herself "No Teja.. Tu nhi pighlegi.. Ye iska hamesha ka hai.. Pehle badi badi baatein karta hai.. And then khud hi mukarta hai give up maarta hai.. Tu vapas hurt hogi.. No. Not this time.."

Next task comes between Umar and Teja..

Nobody can do anything to Help. KK is cheering for both of them but his eyes are glued on Teja.. Eventually Teja loses the task and Karan is really really scared.. Teja smiles when Rakhi announces that Teja lost.. She glances at Karan.. And says "Looks like your job of starting the New Year without me got wayyyy easier.. Coz.. This might be the last night I'm here :)"

Karan looks at her heavy hearted.. Goes to her and says "Without you?.. Thats never gonna be easy sweetie.. Coz thats impossible..! I won't let that happen! Ever..
Jahan tak task ki baat hai.. It's ticket to finale! But it won't be a finale till you aint in it! You.. Are one not "one of the" but the moooooosssttt deserving contestant for that ticket.. You have always outshined in all the tasks.. Aaj ka ek task haarne se teri hardwork mitti mein nhi milegi.. Ye Sirf "ticket" hai.. Tune pyaar kamaya hai.. Audience ka.. Aur vo tujhe nhi jaane denge!"