Ignorance Game On!

It's the next day.. Teja and Karan get up almost at the same time..

Teja moves out from her bed.. Sunny looks at her from under the covers.. But she doesn't go to him.. She leaves the bedroom instead.. Karan is a lil startled and irritated with this.. And he gets up too throwing the covers.

He goes to the living room and watches Teja dancing with Nishant to the morning song.. He tries to not make it obvious though.. He goes to the kitchen to make chai..

Teja comes back from her dance.. Looks at Karan but doesn't say anything.. She takes her cup fills in some water and puts it in the microwave..

Karan doesn't say anything.. Neither does she. Nishant comes there and he asks him "Beera chai?"

Nishant - "Of course.."

Karan - "Baakiyon ka bhi pooch le.. Bana raha hu mai"

Nishant - "Sab peeyenge.. But Pratik ka mat kar.. Uska pet sahi nhi lag raha so he is avoiding.."

Teja turns from the microwave after taking her cup and says - "Mera bhi nahi.. I'll just have the warm water.."
Saying this she leaves from the kitchen..

Karan and Beera exchange glances..

Karan is now irritated. He thinks to himself  "Great! What a great end to this year and a great start too! Kal toh ladi hi thi.. Aaj bhi ladna hai. Aaj bhi mai manau.. Coz you know uska blame bhi mujhpe hi daalenge ki - Karan aap 31st ke din bhi Teja se lade use nhi manaya.. Aap use torture kyu kar rahe ho Karan.."

He scoffs in the end thinking this.. Then he says.." Maine Kuch nhi karna hai.. Bas ho gaya hai mera ab."

He walks out.

Teja is in the garden near the pool sitting alone with her eyes closed.. Pratik and Devo are sitting on the side.. Karan starts walking towards the candyshop looking at her.. Teja was facing opposite.. He gets up to floss too but bumps into Karan and tells him to go first.. Karan says "it's fine you go"
She says "No go ahead I'll go later"
And she walks off from the garden to enter the house..
Karan stands for 30 secs looking at her walk away.. Looks up in the sky and goes inside the candyshop.

He comes out and goes to sit with UmRash.. He is talking to them but he is not "happy"
He is visibly distracted. He is angry at Teja.. But also worried that she isn't speaking to him..

"Uthaaya nhi.. Hug nhi kiya.. Chai nhi pee rahi meri haath ki.. Formal ho rahi hai.. Ye sab aakhri din hi kyu karna hai ise? Such a stubborn kid she is mann." He thinks all this looking through the glass door glancing at Teja in the kitchen.

BB announces *apne mic ki batteries change kar lein*

He listens to the announcement & goes in the kitchen.. Asks her to pass a cup from behind..
She hands it to him and goes ahead making the Rotis in the kitchen. Nishant and Pratik are also there and they have fun with her.. Karan tries to do small talk again, she is formal with him again and continues to enjoy with PraNish.

He goes to the battery caddy to find out that Teja's used battery is there.. Which means she changed her own battery..

Karan looks irritated and walks away again.

He goes to Umar and says "Iska na kuch samajh nhi aata.. Iska and Pratik ka kya hai bhai? Kabhi chadh jaati hai uske upar kabhi masti maarti hai kabhi kehti hai bhai jaisa hai..?"
Rakhi is there and she says "Vo Pratik pe sirf tere liye chadhti hai.. Jab jab teri and uski ladayi hui hai Teja ne hamesha Tera saath diya and Pratik ko sunaya hai.. Varna pasand hai vo use.. Pratik hasata hai Teja ko.. Ekdum bhai behen jaise ladte hain dono"

Listening to this Karan scoffs and says "Kya bhai behen? Mujhe toh samajh nhi aata hai.."

Rakhi says "Toh tera and Shamita ka bhi usko samajh nhi aata hai.. Ki tu kyu Shamita ke aage Teja ko daat-ta hai Shamita ki side leta hai.. Uski care karta hai.. Teja ko bhi lagta hai but theek hai vo bhi kya kare.. Tum dono ka hai.."

Listening to this Karan is alerted a lil.."Mera kya hai bhai Shamita ke Saath? Achi ladki hai ek time pe help kiya tha usne mujhe.. Ye befaaltu mein ladti rehti hai mujhse uske liye"

Rakhi - "Haan toh same idhar bhi hai na. Jaise tujhe samajh nhi aata Pratik and Teja ka bhaichara vaise hi Teja ko tum dono ki dosti samajh nhi aati. Jaise tere ko Pratik pasand nhi toh vaise use bhi nahi hai Shamita.. Ab jisse tum pyaar karte ho vo Insaan usse dosti rakhe jo tumhe pasand nhi.. Love lapata nhi matlab dosti ya bhai behen jaisa hi kuch.. Toh lagega hi na.. Gussa aayega.. Difficult hota hai ki nhi.. Samajhna.. Nai mai ye nhi Keh rahi ki dosti tod do.. But aisi feeling aayegi dono ko.. Ye bol rahi hu.."

Karan listens to this intently and starts to understand Teja and the argument he had with her..

He realises that it's not about trust or insecurity.. Just a matter of liking.. Just the way he doesn't like Pratik she doesn't like Shamita.. Toh isme problem kya hai agar use problem hoti hai toh..

He starts thinking a lil.. And then gets up to solve this issue..