2

I run up the stairs as fast as i can. There's only one problem, I have no idea what room is mine. I walk back and scream:
"MOM, WHAT ROOM IS MINE?"
"THE ONE ON THE LEFT"
"OK,THANKS MOM"
I look on the left and the door is already a little open. I walk in and the floor cracks. I look around and see:
a window, a double door, and another door. The double door is a small walk in closet so I'm happy because that is actually all I wanted in my room.
I look at the other door and wonder what it is. I go to open it and it turns out to be a little bathroom. All it has is a very little shower and a sink, but that all I need. The lights do flicker in both my room, closet and bathroom.
There is mold everywhere though so that's disgusting but I guess I could clean that out. Overall I think it could be worse but it does need a big makeover.
I go back downstairs and see the kitchen for the first time. It's not that big but it's fine. The backyard on the other hand is not even a backyard. literally the only thing that fits in there is a small plastic table. Whatever! we weren't getting a pet anyways. The only reason I'm going downstairs is to get my sleeping bag and my cardboard box with my clothes. I go pack them out and call my best friend, Hailey. I miss her already. I still don't get why we had to move out to New York. We call for the rest of the day as my parents pack everything out. I eventually fall asleep, I'm not hungry so I didn't eat.