1

Our car passes by many trees. The raindrops run down the window as we drive past a sign that says "welcome to New York" . The clouds are grey.
"Are we there yet" my little brother Timmy says. My mom simply replies with "no". My dad is trying to figure out the map he bought at the tank station a couple stops ago. He's getting kind off annoyed and frustrated. We arrive at a house that I DO NOT approve.
"We're here" my mom says. My little brother has fallen asleep while watching a movie on his I pad.
"Ugh" I say while getting out.
The house looks even worse than I saw on the pictures on the website my parents bought it of. It's has a wooden door with a window as small as my phone screen.
The house itself looks terrible. The walls are white with a bunch of holes.
My dad gets a key out of his pocket that literally looks like it's from the dark ages. We get in the house and it looks even worse.
The hallway is decorated with a flower pattern that looks like it from my great great aunt.
The floor is covered with one big grey carpet that looks like it's been siting there for over 40 years. Tha stairs are made of wood and it looks horrible.
There are literal bugs in the corner of the living room eating mold of the carpet. "I'm going to my room, and let's hope it isn't as terrible as this". "It's not that bad, right" my mom says. I reply with "YES MOM, YES IT IS".