𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙

Start from the beginning

You met up with Naruto and the others for the mission. They eventually found out that they would have to take a ship.

Then, Might Gai and some other person took the boat to see where this 'monster' thing is.

And then shit happened.

The boat got destroyed and a random fisherman came.

By this time, Y/n was extremely irked.

Naruto quickly then went and saved the fisherman, and in return, they all went to the fisherman's house to rest.

The next day, the Konoha ninja's went out to sea again.

Yamato and this one other person got sea sick the whole time, as Y/n deadpanned at them; inwardly making fun of the duo.

They all eventually stopped at an island to get some rest, and ended up meeting with Ino, Sakura, and Choji.

They were going to collect medical herbs, but Y/n decided to simply sleep instead. So. Y/n slept the whole time.

Gai was trying to stop feeling sick while Yamato and that other person told Naruto scary stories.

To say Naruto was freaked out would be an understatement.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It had been a while, and Y/n had one question.

WHY ARE WE HAVING SO MANY SIDE MISSIONS WHILE ON A MISSION?!

And the encounter with that one pirate...! You wanted to torture him so bad that your bloodlust leaked out, and the pirate shit his pants.

No joke.

After that, they went to the summon land and it was really creepy...! It's like which high person will summon a centipede or like a spider.

Finally, they had a stop at a port before the rest of the journey. So they set out.

You were woken up to Gai saying how there was no more food or water supplies. He was staring at Mitsuri with a menacing expression and drooling by his lips, as asked Y/n if Mitsuri could be backup food.

You immediately hit him in the nape and knocked him out, "Shut up, okay?" You irked at Gai's unconscious body.

"If you dare even look at Mitsuri again..." Y/n comically glared, as everyone backed away whilst sweating.

Since you didn't want to starve to death, you went into your hibernation mode, and just laid on the floor, and eventually forced yourself to sleep so time could pass.

When you woke up, everyone seemed super wary of mushrooms.

You were confused, but decided not to question it since everyone jumped and trembled whenever you tried to mention it.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Naruto was stuck in a pile of weapons with Tenten and Shikamaru.