YOU ARE PRECIOUS

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKE}

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

AS came inside the college to give HM's one book to her which she forgot in his car. But he was shocked after seeing a cheap scene. His blood boiled after seeing that scene. There, some boys were passing some bad comments on his HM. One of the other boys was going to help her but AS stopped him. The boy was surprised a little. He asked him,

BOY: Dekhiye Bhai, agar aap inki madad nahi kar sakte to kisi aur ko toh karne dijiye. Ek ladki ko aise molest kiya jaa raha hain aur aap hume rok rahe hain. Agar aapko aisa scene pasand hain naa toh sharm aani chahiye aapko. Insaniyat ke naam par dhabba hain aap.

AS: (calmly) Bandhu, hume bhi aisi lachchar drashy dekhkar bahut gussa aa raha hain. Parantu kab tak hum jaise hi inki madad karte rahenge. Iss yug mein kisi Draupadi ko bachane ke liye koi Krishna ji nahi aane wale. Aaj ek Draupadi ko hi khud Krishna ji ban-na hoga. Dekhiye, pehle hum inhe khud ki sahayata karne ka ek avakaash dete hain. Agar baat bahut hi bigad gayi toh hum unki sahayata avashya karenge.

The boy nodded and they were watching that scene,

Let's come to that scene,

There some boys group was saying something bad to her,

BOY 1: Waise kya maal ho yaar tum! Dekhne wale ki niyat toh phisal hi jaayegi tum par.

BOY 2: Yaar, yeh toh sone ki khan hain.

BOY 3: Abe Sona bhi iske saamne phika pad jaayega.

Then the leader of all boys said,

BOY LEADER (BL): Abe yeh dhakkan, bhabhi hain teri. Tamiz se baat kariyo.

HM: Listen, today is my first day in this college. So, I don't want to create any scene. Don't mess with me. It's better for you only. Let me go inside. Otherwise, you will suffer from very bad things.

BL: Oh ho! Are meri toh izzat badh gayi. Dekha, tum logo ki bhabhi kitni mast angrezi bolti hain aur dhakad bhi hain. Par afsos, yeh dhakad giri mujh par koi kaam nahi karegi. Tumhe andar jaana hain naa toh beshak jaao par meri ek shart hain. Shart yeh hain ki andar jaane se pehle tumhe mere pairo mein gir kar, mere pairo pe apna maatha rakhkar mera ashirwaad lena hoga. Honewala pati ko hoon tumhara.

All persons who were standing there looked at each other. HM smiled and sat on her knees firstly. Everyone looked at her with the greatest shock. What was she doing mahn!!! She willingly accepted her defeat. AS was now more angry not on those cheap boys but he was angry on HM. How can she allow herself to be a slave of any swung goon? His heartbeat stop for a few seconds. He thought, he was loving a coward girl, she didn't deserve his love. But wait for a second, older and wiser people said that there is no necessary to have been true all-time which we see, it can be a misunderstanding or half-truth of our vision.

Let's come to HM.
She was sitting on her knees. Slowly, she bends down. After 5/6 seconds she stood up and took a few steps back. The tapori said,

BL: Ab mere pairo par gir hi gayi ho toh darling mujhse gale bhi mil lo. Aakhir ab toh tumne bhi mujhe apna liya hain. Bas ek baar mujhe kaske gale laga lo.

Saying this he took a step forward to hug her. But, but, but......
He fell on the floor with a thud. Everyone started laughing at him. He was also in shock. AS smiled and thought this work was hers. BL's boys helped him to stand up. They saw his shoes' laces were tied with each other. He became angry. He was about to say something to HM but she said,