Opening Note

Hello you probably know the drill by now but eh—

The author does NOT own the characters in this portrayal/crossover.

Images and/or media shown in the story are snippets from the anime/manga of both series and/or images to fit the story found in Google and/or Pinterest and Twitter.

Bungo Stray Dogs "文豪ストレイドッグス" is a manga/anime series written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa.

Surprisingly not a crossover fic like most of my stories but eh, experimenting you know?

I still need to figure out the plot for Finding Paradise... I can't find my notes :sob:

And I'm also writing a standalone original (light) novel on the account @/ vanitas_writes_stuff but it's still in the drafting process.

Alternatively I just want to write about Yandere-ish Dazai and Chuuya lmao

Basically a character study-ish and a poor attempt to try to write.... Gore-ish things...

Crack treated seriously I guess?

Horrible humor

Puns

Fandom dictionary?

Basically reader!Chuuya speedrunning BSD and fuck!ng up the timeline.

Not that I have other fics waiting in the drafts (TBHK and BSD crossover that's Minamoto Teru-centric anyone?) But we don't talk about that xD

Whatever Hyperfixation BSD has on me...

Normalize blaming sh!t on Dazai (BSD)

Dazai slander is welcomed, but respect the author please.

Respect the authors!!! I've seen the sh!t thrown on Mori-sensei on twitter! If you hate his character, at least respect the late author and his works!

That goes with Chuuya-sensei and Dazai-sensei as well, I've seen that certain wikipedia edit that changed Dazai-sensei into Chuuya-sensei's spouse which is absolutely disgusting!

I myself enjoy shipping the characters based after them (Soukoku) but that crosses the line! Don't forget that Chuuya and Dazai are based of irl people and are completely different from their fictional counterparts!

I just wanted to point out the issue, that's is all! Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Anyways...

That went really out of topic didn't it??

If there are any questions and/or clarifications please feel free to message me I will try to entertain you as best as I can!

Criticism is appreciated!

We have ways to improve please do not sugarcoat it I'm quite used to blunt criticism. It helps me improve more! (Kudos to my seniors in my debate club lol)

Typographical errors may be present in the story (Though I will try to edit and proofread as best as I can!)

Feel free to criticize, vote and comment, your feedback (may it be positive or negative) is appreciated!

Take care of yourself, okay?

Lots of love
-aerinicolettepark

Ps this is a crack book why am I even—