The Fight

So whoever saw the episode knows the plot.. Still gonna summarize a lil

Teja was frustrated by Salman not responding to her inspite of raising her hand in the whole show.. She is tired of this pattern every WKV.. She doesn't wanna overlap and has been rebuked for the same in the past so she raises her hand to make a point but Salman never lets her speak.. Today she begged him to but still he didn't let her finish.

She is absolutely frustrated with this pattern.. And the fact that Shamita doesn't speak the whole week but gets to burst on WKV.. She even has the audacity to say "Please.. I share a different relationship with him.."
Like what? Kidding me? Share that relationship in your parties not in Biggboss..!

Karan trying to console Shamita was just cherry on the top. No.. The reason for the fight wasn't Shamita.. She was just the trigger for the shitstorm.. Just the medium for the outburst. It was just her frustration. It was her possessiveness..

She tries to vent her frustration out but who does she vent it out to? Who does she trust the most? Karan. When we are tired or angry in life we tend to out it on our partners.. Or our closed ones.. Which I agree not a right thing to do coz it's unfair to the other person.. But.. As Karan said once.. "Mai tujhse ladta hu kyuki.. Kyuki I'm YOUR guy.. Mera Haq hai.."

Similarly is how Teja acted.. She wasn't right but.. Uska haq tha.

Karan was visibly frustrated with these roz ke ladayi jhagde too. He is anyway irritated after the toxic WKV.. Every week bashing him.. Them fighting.. He just wanted to be happy since it's New Years.. He couldn't take Teja fighting with him then too. What was his fault?

"Iske life mein kuch bhi galat hota hai na toh mujhpe fatti hai.." he told Nishant.

Correct.. Coz aur kispe nikaalegi? But theek hai.. Karan was right too. How long could he take it.

He was off during the fun segments in the Garden.. Teja tried to manao him but he was angry. In the night when Teja tried to talk to him he brushed her off saying he just wanted to be happy and he chose himself.. He became insensitive towards Teja and her possessiveness towards him..

Teja started thinking that once I was his happiness.. Now I'm the reason he is not? I bring negativity? He is always saying how tired he is with this.. With us.. With us fighting.. Wasn't he the one who said that "hum roz ladenge.. Important ye hai ki har ladayi ke baad hum paas aayein.."
Just words? He is tired of me?
He wants to not talk to me, avoid me.. coz.. Coz he wants to be happy? And he can't if he talks to me?

This overthinking got to her.. She was hurt. She didn't get up to kick him.. She was on her own trip.. For a storm that was gonna hit Sunny badly the next day.. She was done too.