drabble 18:Friendzone

"Happy friendship day Manav..."

He looked towards the door and found unnati coming towards him with a friendship band in her hand..

"Friendship day??" He chuckled nervously.. "I don't believe in such things.." He said her..

Unnati frowned hearing his wordings.. It's friendship day.. The day which is celebrated world wide..

"Everyone celebrates it manav.." She told him..

"Unns.. I know that.. But why should we reserve one day for friends right?? They should be celebrated every day.." Manav said stammering..

Unnati frowned at his lame excuse.. And stuffed the band in her pocket angrily and spoke..

"You are very mean manav.." She said with trembling lips..

And went away leaving him alone..

"Why are you behaving like this manav??" Asked arsh walking in who had witnessed the whole conversation..

"Thats the whole point deenu.. I just don't want to wear that fucking band and get friend zoned by her.." He said frustratingly...

"Deenu.. With the stunt you just pulled a min ago I don't think you'll even be her friend anymore.. So just go and wear that damned band rather than keeping her upset.."Arsh told making his deenu understand..

Manav nodded.."Entering the friend zone is much better option rather than unns remaining upset..." Thought manav..

The next drabble ends here.. Hope you guys liked it.. Dedicated to all unnav bonds, unnav fans, deenu bonds and deenu fans..

Sorry deenu fans... Bass itna he dekha payi🥺🥺

Also guys drabble series ends here.. Will start updating again from 10th jan.. Stay tuned..