The Plaza(2)

When Cale and Amiru arrived at the plaza, Cale is watching at Venion's reaction. Venion Stan is looking at Taylor standing. Cale is enjoying watching Venion '...Aaah another episode of Venion Stan's great fall....'.

As they sit in the plaza the people start to cheer as the Royal family arrived. Cale can see Bennett and Razor being accompanied by the punk's party. 'everything is ready up...' .

"Cale just stay still.. " Eric said. "Hyung I will not do anything... " Cale said. Zed is completely anxious about what will happen. Then suddenly they heard citizens pointing at the clock tower.

Citizens starts to panic as the person in the tower said. "this will be fun.. " as he active the bombs. But little did they know Cale ordered the wind elementals to plan a divine item Cale made when he was young. Young Barbatos thought it was useless but when he grows up. He realized how useful it was.

The divine item is called The Prankster. Cale made this item when he was young. The item is used to disturb any powers like mana, aura, visions or abilities. Cale used this when he was young to mess with the ignorant mean mages, vision wielders and dragons.

Cale loves seeing them so confused and mad. As the item lower it's strength Cale look around the plaza. He can see the knights of Favonius taking actions. "Open the Gate!! You morons..!!" a tall girl with a simbol of God of Eternal Freedom in her clothes shouts. "How dare you not let the citizens go..!? Their safety must comes first..!! " Kaeya who's next to the tall girl shouts.

He can see Bennett and little Razor help them as well. As for Choi Han's party they are helping the knights of
Favonius. Then the mages active there barrier the little dragon used his magic to throw the bombs away. As for Rosalyn who's trying to assist the Royal family.

Cale made an eye contact with Zed then Cale look at the person at the tower. "Young Master Cale we must go..!!" "Cale Let's Go..!! " Cale can hear his friends trying to secure him. A vision appear on Cale's waist. "Cale..?" Eric called out his friend's name as wind surrounded Cale. Cale glance at them "You should be worried about your safety but you still try to secure my safety first...silly beings..now stay back.." Cale said.

A bow appear on his hand, strong wind and lighting cover him. As a arrow form the people around Cale look at him disbelief. Who would have thought that this mare trash will be this powerful??

As the person in the tower about to active another bomb. Cale aimed at him. The person merely dodge the attack as he lost his arm because of Cale's arrow. He look terrified at Cale who looks at him viciously. Then He could heard Cale's giggle."Ehe.. Oh dear I guess my weakest attack is too much for you.. " Cale said.

Everyone heard that,But to the knight of Favonius they sigh when they heard that. They knew how powerful Cale is to them Cale is terrifying and the type of person who they don't want to mess with.

'He's a God after all....' Kaeya thinks while looking at the black swordsmaster. 'he's strong... He's not even a vision wielder where did young master cale found this guy..?? ' Kaeya thoughts as he shrugged it off.

The person on the tower lost balance and fall off the tower. Cale used his wind to catch the person. Zed who's watching Cale. "he's enjoying this... Well what can I expect to Young lord Cale he's just like the Lord Raiden Shogun " He said Alberu and Rosalyn heard him. 'Cale Henituse..what an interesting person.. ' Alberu thinks while Rosalyn look terrified but amaze by Cale's arrow.

As the knights of Favonius took the enemies. Zed come front of crowd and thank everyone who fight. Cale notice that Zed arm injured. Cale then recall that some of the enemies try to attack the royal family. But thankfully Jean and Rosalyn was able to protect them. Zed might got his injured to the enemies.

As Zed went where the nobles where Cale went in front of Zed. "Arm.. " in one word Zed show his injured arm to Cale who begin to heal him. Alberu and Choi Han's party who's next to them. Look at Cale who's healing the King's arm. 'in just a one word... Your majesty seems already know what the young master meant..'Ron said to himself. 'He can heal too.. Is he a mage..?' Alberu thought. 'Maybe if I ask him he'll teach me somethings.. ' Rosalyn said hoping Cale will teach her.

After Cale healed Zed, Cale secure his students and the three kids. Then his friends and knights of Favonius. Cale healed them even if they aren't injured to make sure they aren't hurt. Without them noticing that Cale healed them but Kaeya who knew Cale healed them even if they aren't. Smile to the Archon who deeply care about his followers.