The Conversation

After Cage and Taylor separate ways with Cale at the palace. They saw the  King as he greet them.

Zed look at Taylor and felt a familiar power. He look at the god in front of him and about to speak. But Cale give him a look then he heard a voice.

-Let's talk Zed...

It was Cale's voice he heard in his mind. After that Zed guide Cale to a garden there Cale saw the little dragon eating cookies. Zed was about to ask Cale but. The god in front of him change appearance.

Long dark purple hair with two braids with fade Aqua tips. Cale's eyes change to green. Then a vision appear in Cale's waist.

The black dragon who saw how cale change appearance is speechless. As Cale sits without Zed's permission. of course Cale is a god and God's are known to be lunatics, ignorant, prideful . And most likely god's are merciless in many ways if you mess with them or disrespect them. But sometimes gentle in some ways too.

That's why Zed is nervous and scared. Because of the way nobles disrespect the God of Eternal freedom. 'They won't have a peaceful after life...'Zed said inside his mind.

"Zed....Can you create a knights of Favonius headquarters in the Henituse territory" Cale ask as Zed sit. Zed flinch at Cale's request.  Cale need to protect eastern continent and his father's territory.

" Of course my lord but...earlier.. " Zed hesitates to ask. "it's nothing Zed... Taylor is a child under my protection" Cale said to the king.

"by the way my lord... I heard from the Geo Archon your going to Pearun for dvalin's tears... Do you perhaps...going to visit your Apostle...??" Zed ask.

"Ehehe..i guess the old Morax visits you huh..  Well of course I will visit my Apostle.. I need his help anyways.." Cale said with a smile. "I see... Well I hope Apostle Sekka will help you..." Zed smile a little bit. "...my Lord you aren't planning making my eldest son your saint right..?? " Zed ask the God in front of him.

Alberu Crossman the child Cale took interested. "Eheh...I'm still thinking about it.. " Cale knew Zed does not want Alberu to be the a saint. Zed Crossman the former saint of Eternity suffer from his saint responsibility and his crown position despite of all of that Zed managed all the work. Zed does not want Alberu to suffer like that.

Cale is also took interested to the second son of the Sekka family, Azil Sekka. After finding out about Azil's older brother Clopeh Sekka working for the stupid organization. Cale knew it would be a great drama. Cale want Azil Sekka to be his church Pope. Because unlike Clopeh, Azil accept and don't judge dark attributes creatures.

'dark attributes people are creatures created by gods too... '

'That doesn't mean their Dark attributes that doesn't make them evil creatures...'

Cale smile as he drink the wine Zed served him while he remembers those words from Azil Sekka ' Azil Sekka, Alberu Crossman, Kaedehara Kazuha and Barbara Pegg...this is getting more interesting' Cale said to himself.