44:I'M A BADLUCK!

Start bij het begin

Next day arrived . viash was already siting in sid's room  ,as he was getting fresh .

"what happened?" she asked as soon as he stepped out of the washroom .

"what?" he asked shrugging .

"will you please stop extending topics ,it wastes a lot of time ." said vaish folding her hands.

"bro what's so serious in here?" asked abhi entering the room .

"I think she figured out everything and all she could say was so out of the point ,that she had a little crush on me ,back then and it's nothing ,she rejected me even before I could tell her . " he said sighing heavily.

"HAIN?" abhinavi shouted .

"umm sid ,u stay calm ,There must be a reason behind it ." said vaish trying to calm him down .

"That's why I was not telling her , I lost our friendship because of a misunderstanding .I'm so stupid !" he sobbed .

"Why to go on a negative side sid , you are overreacting ." said abhi shrugging.

"do you think I'm overreacting ? No,I'm not ,it's the truth ,she has no feelings for me and that's it ....I'm a fool ,I shouldn't have taken this steps,what we had was beautiful." said sid ,in a guilty tone .

"Sid, Sid ,calm down , she don't love you now doesn't mean she will never love you ,you have to at least takes steps forward ,see you both are not stable ,mentally and take your time .don't conclude so soon .hmm?" said vaish ,convincing him .

Sid was convinced  a bit and decided to not to overthink about it . abhi and jai stayed with him and vaish went to look for avu .

**

"What's wrong with you . This is not the way you reject someone ,you would have listened to him atleast." shouted vaish ,as soon as she entered the room . Avu and reem jumped from their places listening to her sudden thud .

"Vaish, DON'T SHOUT!" reem shouted at her in frustration ..

 "DO you even know why she did this ?huh?" reem asked disbelief .

Vaish took a deep breath and calmed down and cupped avu's red face.

"I-I'm really sorry ,It was just a frustration , so sorry ." said vaish regretting what she did before few seconds.

"Its ok vaish,I know I'm at fault but I didn't had any other option other than this . I don't like him ." said avu ,tears rolling down her already tear stained cheeks.

"Look into my eyes and say that again ." said vaish lifting up her chin.

Avu moved her gaze towards a window . "You can't lie to me avu."

"but how do you know ,he was going to confess ,u must've got him wrong ?" asked reem ,keeping avu close to her.

"I'm his bestfriend reem, I know him inside out ! " said avu ,finding it hard to speak .

"you love him avu! Why are you running away from the truth ?" asked vaish .

"I'm afraid of love ,people I love go away from me,I don't want to lose him or any of you ."avu squeezed her dress tightly .

"I loved vishal ,but I was not able to be the one he wanted ,result ,he cheated on me ,I'm not made for love ,I'm done with this ......I don't want sid to suffer because of me ,I'm a bad luck. " avu said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1145

44th!! what you thought? It was gonna be easy? but they will come back together as a couple real soon, if they get a good response and lot's of love😉.

Also ,As I told you ,I'm going to write a new book with @manvi_kaushal.(It will come out soon, we are planning on the story.)I have thought of writing an individual book too .

what say? Shall I start writing now ,like in few days for it ,by keeping this book on hold or do you want me to finish this first and then write second ?

Also ,I'm confused about two plots 

one is based on a C-drama and the other is completely my imagination .Which one shouId I write first ?

Do tell me in comments ...I'll be waiting ! 

coming to the chapter, how's it ?Don't kill me for this ^_^

Till then ,see ya!

Sidneet_amor💖