🌞 Results : Best Romantic Chapter 🌞

First of all, a very big thanks from the bottom of our hearts to those who participated and judged in this mini award contest! 

Make sure to respect the review of your judge. Bad behavior towards your Judges will not be tolerated.

So without any further ado here are the results!

                            JUDGE

                    sparklyrooster

1- Margo Fawn and the contagious missing delirium 1 (Chapter no. 4) by Sasha_Samuel

~  Do you feel the romance between the characters: 5/5
~ Details: 5/5
~ Grammar: 5/5

~ Total: 15/15

Review:

The chapter was amazing to the very end, if I just said I loved it would be understated, I was smiling the whole while through the read. The simple sentences, to the fun part of their conversation, to how the feelings of the characters were narrated, I loved reading very too much. Great job, author.

                  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

2. Kidnapped by Mafia by hooWoman

~ Do you feel the romance between the characters: 4/5
~ Details: 3/5
~ Grammar: 3/5

~ Total: 10/15

Review:

The emotions were written well-versed, you could very well know what they had gone through and their emotions connected to it, yet, the details could have been put down better to go with the scenario, it seemed rushed. There were misuse of punctuations a bit often and a few grammatical errors. Nonetheless, good work.

                    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

3. Tiger and Dragon: Take a Step Forward (Chapter no. 5) by SalexanderWorkshop

~ Do you feel the romance between the characters: 5/5
~ Details: 4/5
~ Grammar: 5/5

~ Total: 14/15

Review:

Written pretty well, it was sweet to read the interaction between them and also the other characters around them, the details on their emotions could be versed better, it was still great as it were. Good work, author.

                    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

4. Salus: The Space Guard (Episode 9, Chapter 4) by JoshBerliner

~ Do you feel the romance between the characters: 5/5
~ Details: 4/5
~ Grammar: 5/5

~ Total: 14/15

Review:

A pretty investing read, I loved the conversation between them and the depiction of emotions of a reunion and the feelings they had been harbouring, yet, it may have been better if the mentioned were a bit more descriptive as the understanding of the character's nervousness was more than the relief of when they both met. Albeit, it was a sweet scenario and quite pretty to read. Great work, author.

                🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

                          Judge

                iLiliy and Lil_kiyomi

5- Undisclosed secrets (Chap 54) by ViniShah2

~ Do you feel the romance between the characters: 5/5
~ Details: 5/5
~ Grammar: 4/5

~ Total = 14/15

Review:

The romance between the main lead and second lead is shown really well. We could feel the pain he went through with his love being one sided. Grammatical errors were there which could be overlooked. I liked how the author included detailed scenarios, it helped me imagine the scenes as it progressed, especially the scene where Jake and Ana sat beside each other by the beach, it was described so well.

                    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

6- In love with him (Chap 11) by Scribbled_pen

Do you feel the romance between the characters: 1/5
~ Details: 2/5
~ Grammar: 3/5

~Total  = 6/15

Review:

This chapter had nothing relating to romance. Since the judging was related to the romantic chapter, any review on this chap won't be possible. Some grammatical errors could be spotted in the chapter.

                 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

7- A better me (Chap 11) by @teseroxtreay

Do you feel the romance between the characters: 5/5
~ Details: 3/5
~ Grammar: 3/5

~Total = 11/15

Review:

The romantic date in the chapter seems dreamy as it was described. The chemistry between the main leads was cute as the pov changed in between the chapter. Grammatical errors were there, which could be improved. The author has used pictures instead of describing the scenes, it would be better if the place is initially described, then a picture can be attached below.

                     🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

8- Always with you (Chap 6) Seong_Grace

Do you feel the romance between the characters: 2/5
~ Details: 2/5
~ Grammar: 1/5

~ Total = 5/15

Review:

The scenes progressed in an unorganized manner. Smooth transitioning of scenes was missing and there were too many grammatical errors to ignore. Details were present at places in the story, but if they were a bit more detailed it would have been better.

               🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

                      ✨Winners ✨

Best romantic chapter winner : 

Margo fawn and the contagious missing delirium 1 by Sasha_Samuel

Second position :

Tiger and Dragon: Take a Step Forward by SalexanderWorkshop

&

Salus: The Space Guard (Episode 9, Chapter 4) by JoshBerliner

&

Undisclosed secrets by ViniShah2

 Third position:

A better me (Chap 11) by @teseroxtreay

Congratulations to the winners of the best romantic chapter and congratulations to all the participants as well!!

                        Thank you