🌞 Results: Best Humorous Chapter 🌞

First of all, a very big thanks from the bottom of our hearts to those who participated and judged in this mini award contest!

Make sure to respect the review of your judge. Bad behavior towards your Judges will not be tolerated.

So without any further ado here are the results!

                            JUDGE
                         ViniShah2

                 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

 Hello lovely people! This is your judge ViniShah2. First and foremost, thank you all for participating and giving it your all. It was quite difficult to judge. But since I needed to judge for the Best Humorous Chapter, I gave the scores based on which book made me laugh the most. So, if you got a lower score, don't feel bad about yourself. On the basis of humor, I gave the score. Congrats to all of the winners and participants!

                🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

 1.Book name: Margo fawn and the contagious missing delirium 1 

Author: Sasha_Samuel

~ Does it make me laugh: 2/5 
~ Details: 5/5 
~ Grammar: 5/5 

~ Total: 12/15 

Review:

I liked each and every detail. There were no grammatical errors. But it didn't really make me laugh that much when I compare it to the other books. Your writing is really good though. All the best! 

                  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

2.Book name: Baby Harry's day in

 Author: marina_swampert

~ Does it make me laugh: 5/5 
~ Details: 5/5 
~ Grammar: 5/5 

~ Total: 15/15 

Review:

I thoroughly loved it. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, to be honest. But if I am enjoying this one chapter, then just imagine how much I must have enjoyed and liked it. I was curious about the chapters before and after the given chapter that I was asked to judge. So, well done! 

                     🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

 3.Book name: Persephone villania emmity and the mysterious woman 

Author: SGBlack07 

~ Does it make me laugh: 2/5 
~ Details: 5/5 
~ Grammar: 4/5 

~ Total: 11/5 

Review:

It was humorous at the beginning of the chapter, but as I continued reading, it began making more sense (regarding storyline), and somewhere it lacked the humor. Hardly found any mistakes with details and grammar. Written well! 

                  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

 4.Book name: Torn between 

Author: AraBTS07

~ Does it make me laugh: 2/5 
~ Details: 3/5 
~ Grammar: 3/5 

~ Total: 8/15 

Review:

It was cute and I surely smiled. Proofread and correct some grammatical errors and you will be fine. I was curious to know what happens in the next chapter. So yes, you did a good job!

                   🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

5.Book name: The smile I fell for 

Author: Xiaotuzi_Xiaoshizi

~ Does it make me laugh: 1/5 
~ Details: 2.5/5 
~ Grammar: 2/5 

~ Total: 5.5/15 

Review:

It was fine but it didn't make me laugh. Also, too much use of punctuation marks. I can see potential in you. Keep reading more books; continue writing and you'll do great. Keep up the spirit!

                  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

                      ✨Winners ✨

Best humorous chapter winner : 

Baby Harry's day in by marina_swampert

Second position :

Margo fawn and the contagious missing delirium 1 by Sasha_Samuel

Honorable Mention:

Persephone villania emmity and the mysterious woman by SGBlack07

Congratulations to the winners of the best ending chapter and congratulations to all the participants as well!!

                        Thank you