—"Oh, yes! I'm trying to get better at baking!", Jake sits up.

—"I must warn you, I suck at baking.", I admit.

—"Then, I'll teach you! It will be fun!", he responds.

—"Okay, but not now, I wanna lay in bed a bit.", I say.

He nods and goes back to laying down, his head on my chest. I put my hand back on the top of his head, my other hand behind my head, as if it was a pillow. Suddenly, Jake sits up again. He straddles me, making me surprised. He is now on top of me, sitting on me. He grabs my wrists and pins me against the bed. This guy's full of surprises. He approaches my face. I can feel Jake breathe, making my face go slightly red, because of how close we are. He kisses my lips in a rather soft way, his soft lips barely touching mine. I relax my slightly tense body and kiss him back, closing my eyes. We part away. He starts giving me plenty of pecks, travelling from my neck to my forehead, kissing my cheek, nose and lips on the way. I giggle and he starts kissing my ear lobe, which tickles me a little. It's kind of my soft spot. Strange, right? He looks at me, grinning again, seeing how I react to his affection. He stands up from the bed, releasing one of my wrists, still grabbing the other. He pulls me up, making me jump out of bed and kisses me passionately as he slides his hand on my hips. He then proceeds to grab my hand and drag me in the kitchen downstairs.

"What are we baking, sir?", he questions, sitting on a stool, facing the counter.

—"I don't know... caramel cookies?", I propose.

—"Yeah but how about chocolate instead?", he faces me.

—"I want caramel ones."

—"We don't have caramel, Drewy.", he stands up to walk towards me.

—"And do we have chocolate, Jakey?", I raise a brow.

—"I'm sure we do, Drewy, baby.", he opens the drawers in front of him.

—"And I'm sure we don't, Jakey, darling.", I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

—"I bet you 20 dollars that there's chocolate in this kitchen!", he declares.

—"And I bet you 5000 dollars that there isn't.", I look in the drawers with him.

We spend 20 minutes trying to find any type of chocolate but find nothing.

"Shit.", Jake lowers his head.

—"Where are my 20 dollars?", I chuckle.

—"Just here.", he looks on the microwave to find the money and hand it to me.

—"Just keep it, we'll buy caramel with it.", I smirk.

—"Why don't you just make chocolate caramel cookies?", a small boy suggests.

Jake and I turn around to meet up with Jake's little brother.

"Milo?", I say, surprised.

—"That's an awesome idea!", he runs towards his brother, messing his hair up.

—"Don't you have school?", I ask.

—"Don't you have school?", he repeats.

—"We're skipping.", I shrug.

—"I'm skipping.", he shrugs, smiling.

I huff a bit.

"Well, then. Guess we're buying chocolate, eggs and caramel.", I announce.

—"Huh, why eggs? We have eggs-", I put a hand over his mouth and open the fridge, showing him that there is no eggs.

He licks my hand and smirks. I grimace, wiping my hand on his shirt.