Her IDENTITY - TS (2)

ابدأ من البداية

Vansh - there's nothing like that..I said she is my legal And Real wife..
She is my soulmate...She is my heartbeat.. but for some days ago My heart failed to recognise her..I failed to identify my love..

Vansh said directly looking into Riddhima's eyes ... Riddhima smiles at his sentence..And very smartly he was controlling the situation.. Riddhima understood his emotions..his statement...

but World failed to recognise...They were feeling as all the goings are fake here..

Reporter 3 - the same you said when u announced Ahana as ur wife ...Mr Vansh Rai singhaniya...How can we believe that she is your wife...?

Reporter asked but Vansh came with all the preparations...and he directed Angre to play the projector..
.

.

Flashback -

Vansh - angre take this pendrive and Play when I tell you ..there are some pictures of our marriage..And I have marriage certificate ... copies..

Angre - but boss apne toh sare proofs destroy kar diye the na ? Yeh sab kaha se aye .?

Vansh - Destroy nahi kiye the angre... Maine humare sare photos...Farm house bhej diye the ...par unme se thode photos ki soft copy hai mere pass..farm house se sab lane mai der lagega..so Keep it safe ..as I have this only..

Angre - okay Boss..as you say

Flashback ends *

Vansh - here you see some pictures that u guys will believe that Riddhima is my wife...

But when Angre played the projector it was shock for Vansh...

His and Ahana's picture appreard on the screen..

He saw angre with questioning look ...but there was a person who was enjoying the scenario... KABIR..
as he only did these pictures replace..even their marriage certificate was also deleted..

Kabir directed the reporter to whom he gave money....for asking rudeful questions.. and insulting vrs.

.

Reporter nods to Kabir and asks to Vansh..

Reporter 4 - Sir here u are announcing any other girl as ur wife and when u r supposed to be show some proofs..U are with other girl ?

He takes a pause little..asking Kabir weather he was going correct...and Kabir nods ...and tells him to proceed further...

This pic clearly shows that u are married to this girl...that means are you in illegal relationship with Miss Riddhima....Is she girlfriend..? Being married how can u have a girlfriend sir.....? U say u are married...? Is ur marriage valid..?