Through The Bloody Trap Door

Start from the beginning

        A few moments later, we all were under Harry's invisibility cloak. We were passing by, as we noted Peeves, the poltergerist, bobbing halfway up, loosening the carpet so that people would trip. 
        "Who’s there?" he said suddenly as we climbed towards him. He narrowed his wicked black eyes. "Know you’re there, even if I can’t see you. Are you ghoulie or ghostie or wee student beastie?"he cackled.He rose up in the air, bouncing and squinting in our direction."Should call Filch, I should, if something’s a-creeping around unseen."he cackled, as an idea clicked in my head. I modified my voice to mimic that of Bloody Baron's immediately, even though he's scared of Dumbledore, and me as well.
        "Peeves,"I said in Baron's voice, as Harry, Ron and Hermione gaped at me."The Bloody Baron has his own reasons for being invisible."I said. Peeves almost fell out of the air in shock. He caught himself in time and hovered about a foot off the stairs. 
        "So sorry, your bloodiness, Mr Baron, sir,"he said greasily. "My mistake, my mistake – I didn’t see you – of course I didn’t, you’re invisible – forgive old Peevsie his little joke, sir."he apologized.
        "I have business here, Peeves," I croaked. "Stay away from this place tonight."
        "I will, sir, I most certainly will,"said Peeves, rising up in the air again. "Hope your business goes well, Baron, I’ll not bother you.''And he scooted off.
        "Brilliant, Kat!"whispered Ron. While he complimented me, he somehow managed to stamp Hermione's foot.
        "Ow! You stood on my foot!"hissed Hermione.
        "Sorry"apologized Ron to her.A few seconds later, we were there, outside the third-floor corridor – and the door was already shut. Hermione took out her vine wand, and pointed it's tip to the lock of the door.
        "Alohomora"she whispered, as the door got unlocked by the spell.We opened the door and entered, and closed it to find a harp already charmed to continue playing as Fluffy lay asleep. Our cloak fluttered off us, as Ron opened his bloody mouth.
        "Wait a minute......he's..................sleeping."said Ron.
        "Why, thank you captain Obvious."I said sarcastically.
        "Snape’s already been here. He’s put a spell on the harp."said Harry as we approached the sleeping cerberus. Ron shifted in his position. 
        " Ugh! It’s got horrible breath."said Ron.
        "We have to move its paw."said Harry, as Ron looked frightened like a sissy as he looked at us.
        "What?"he said.
        "Come on Ronald Billius Weasley!"I said, as he muttered not to call him Ronald under his breath. We all took the paw of Fluffy.
        "Okay, push!"said Harry, and we all lightly lifted its paw, and pushed it aside.After keeping it aside, we opened the trap door."’ll go first. Don’t follow me until I give you a sign. If something bad happens get yourselves out!"said Harry like a leader, as he instructed us.Suddenly everything went really eerily quiet."Does it seem a bit quiet to you?"he said as he noted the quietness.
        "The harp, it stopped playing."said Hermione, as we noted some drool fall on Ron's shoulder.
        "Ugh! Yuck! Ugh!"exclaimed Ron, as we all looked up, to see the cerberus, wide awake now, gnarling it's teeth at us,as its canines glittered.It began to bark, growl and snarl, as it thrashed and broke the harp, and dived at us.
        "Jump!"said Harry, as he went first, and I followed along with Hermione and Ron. We all fell down the thin air, as we landed on something soft.It was like sitting on some sort of plant.
        "Woah! Lucky this plant thing’s here really!"said Ron, as we saw, the plant had started to twist snake-like tendrils around our ankles. We were bloody trapped, and looking at it I knew, it was which plant, and I began to think of the Black Lake, as it calmed me. I sat calmly as I saw Hermione sitting like me, and the boys panicking their arses off."Whoa!"panicked Ron.The plant began to tie them up.
        "Stop moving, both of you! This is Devil’s Snare. You have to relax! If you don’t it’ll only kill you faster!"informed Hermione.
        "Kill us faster? Oh now I can relax!"said Ron as he panicked and the plant attacked him further.We girls smiled, as we got sucked down, and fell with a bam.
        "HERMIONE! KATHERINE!"shouted Harry as I noted him being attacked further.
        "Just relax!"I said to the boys.
        "Hermione! Katherine! Where are you two?"shouted back Harry.
        "Do what Kat says."said Hermione."Trust her."Harry relaxed and he got sucked too, as he fell down. He got up, as we heard Ron still panicking.
        "Are you okay?"I asked as he nodded.
        "HELP!"he shouted. Hermione looked up as he struggled.
        "He’s not relaxing is he? "she asked.
        "Apparently not."I said."We've got to do something."I added.
        "What?"Harry asked.
        "I remember reading something in Herbology."said Hermione."Devil’s Snare Devil’s Snare it’s deadly fun;..............."she said trying to remember as I filled her in.
        "but will sulk in the sun.?That’s it! Devil’s Snare hates sunlight!"I said. Hermione took her wand and pointed towards Ron.
        "Lumos Solem"she said as a beam of light shot up, and Ron fell down with a SMACK. And look at how ungrateful a lump he is.
        "Ron, are you okay?"asked Harry.
        "Yeah. Lucky we didn’t panic!"he said. See what I mean.
        "Lucky Hermione and Katherine, pay attention in Herbology "said Harry as I glared at Ron.We all then followed Harry towards a place unknown.