Saving The Darling Child

It was a nice halloween evening, as Lily, Sirius, James and Remus hung out. Sirius all of a sudden apparated, as Lily fed Harry, while Remus played with a year old, infant brunette girl, who looked so much like James, all apart from her facial features, which exhibited Lily's. The baby girl squealed with delight, as her eyes moved, making the toy ball hover all around the room. Lily and James were so happy, to see such underage magic, so much power. But, Voldemort was on the move, as they were currently exhibiting a complex charm, an old complex branch of magic. Remus, was a werewolf, while, he looked at the girl, forgetting his grief, the sadness of being a werewolf, and lived his moments of happiness. Meanwhile, baby Harry was just done with feeding, when they heard the clicking of the door, as it banged open.
        James knew, that the devil had entered the house. He seeked to protect his family immediately.
        "Lily take Harry upstairs."said James.
        "No, I am staying with you."cried Lily.
        "Lily, I love you."said James,"We are in this together."he said."Now, go and take Harry upstairs, I'll see to Princes's safety."he said.Lily went upstairs to the nursery, with Harry in her arms. Meanwhile, James, picked up their daughter, who was squealing with delight, ieven in such a crucial moment of life."Mooney, take her to Albus and Minerva. They'll know what to do, we can't let her be here. We all know what Voldemort does to the powerful, I cannot let him mould her in to something as evil as him."he said. Remus took the girl into his arms, and apparated from Potter's house in Godric's Hollow.But, Voldemort came in the house, as James began to duel with the monster. But it was a spell which was all it took Voldemort, to end the life of James Potter.
        "Avada Kedavra"said Voldemort, as a jet of bright green light streamed out of his yew wand, breaking the ash wand of James's, taking away the life from James eyes. Knocking him down with his foot, he went upstairs.
        In the nursery, Lily cooed over Harry, hoping James had kept Voldemort away, and their daughter safe. She kept down Harry in his blue crib, as she cooed words of solace to her son.
        "Don't worry son. Mama loves you."she cooed to her son, who stared at her."Papa loves you...........your twinny sis loves you............protect her always okay son................never let her ever feel unloved.................."she cooed, as the door of the nursery banged opened.
        BANG! Voldemort bursted into the nursery, as he eyed, the blue crib, where there was a year old boy with jet black messy hair, and piercing green eyes, as a red head woman guarded the crib. He noted another violet crib, which lay empty next to the blue crib. There must have been another child, who escaped. Well, he would see to it, after killing the boy.
        "Move witch, you are not my target tonight. Move, and your life will be spared."he hissed at Lily. But Lily, being a Gryfindor witch was as brave and fierce as a mother lioness.
        "If you have to kill Harry, you will have to kill me!"she declared, purposefully not mentioning her daughter, hoping she'd escaped as her intuition cried that James was no more in this world.
        "Very well then, join your beloved husband."he hissed pointing the wand at her."Avada Kedavra"he said the killing curse, as Lily held onto her son, putting him down quickly, into the crib again, as she fell down, lifeless. Her cries of her last moment of life echoed in the air. Harry sensing his parents death, cried out as he saw a wand pointed at him. He stopped to cry for a moment glaring at Voldemort."Avada Kedavra"said Voldemort, when something strange happened. The curse rebounded, as it reduced Voldemort to a mere weak soul, banishing him from the wizarding society, as the boy was left with nothing but, a lightening bolt shaped scar on his forehead.Harry looked around for his sister, not knowing, that his sister, had already been taken to safety.