Vlive - Minnie's Club House Ep. 70

27.12.2021

-
Min: Hello, ONCE! "What? What?" It's Minnie here! It's been a long time right? I'm at company now... "Finally, it's been 8 month since last Minnie Club House episode." "I've been waiting for too long." Ah really? 8 month? Woah! But I been on vlive with unnies right? Just for this club house...

*Drag a food packages to the center*

Min: "You so pretty with new hair cut" Ow, thank you ONCE! Oh, well... I'm turn on today to eat with you guys. Let's eat together. Grab your foods ONCE!

*Opening the foods*

Min: "How the members react to your new hair style?" Um... They actually pretty shocked that they when silent after see me like this. I thought I was messed up but then they are starting to scream and come and hugging me, pinched my cheeks, messed up my hair. You know like how older treat little kid. They been telling me to cut my for a long time ago, they said it's must look good on me. So on concert day I decide to cut it.
"What about Jeongyeon?" Oh, Jeongyeon unnie. Since I cut my hair and go to stadium straight and Jeongyeon unnie was absent... so after the concert I decide to meet her and trust me, she give me the most dramatic reaction among the members. Jeongyeon unnie like 'Oh my gosh, my love, my baby, your got new hair cut. Kill me, step on me please.' Woah! She's dramatic person. What ever it's let eat.

Min: "What did you eat?" I ordered rose teokbokki, fried chicken, then kimbap then fish cake and ice americano. I'll start eating now. Thank you for the food! "It's your dinner?" "You eat this for dinner or what?"  Oh, it's not a dinner actually. It's a supper. Just kidding, I don't know my mouth wanted to eat this and I already had a dinner with Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie. What's time now? Oh, it's 10 already. No wonder you say a dinner.

Min: "This is first time, you cut your hair. How you ever think to get a haircut?" "I think the members tried for years to get you a haircut. Did someone force you to do so?" Lol ONCE! No, no one force me but it's true it's been years the members persuade me to get short hair. How I thinking to get this hair... Um... Maybe because of ONCE. Actually, I'm not confident to get a short hair but I think I overreacted about it. Seem like many people love it.

*Sound of phone ringing*

Min: Oh, Sana unnie call me. Yes, hello? How can I help you? Put on loud speaker? Okay, done!

Sana: ONCE! Our baby so pretty right? She was worried sick before the concert. She scared that ONCE don't like it. Please tell her that she's beautiful okay ONCE.

Min: Were you watch the live right now?

Sana: Um...

Tdoongie: Us too!

Min: What? Who's that? Wait a minute... No way! Are you all watching this?

Tdoongie: Yess!

Min: Oh my gosh! Turn off~ ahhhhhhhh

*All members laugh on the other side*

Sana: Aigoo uri baby so cute

Min: Ah! Ah! Ah! Turn off please. Please! Don't watch it! ONCE,... I think that all for today live. I'm gonna end it now.

Sana: Yah, hajima. Poor 5 million ONCEs who want to see you.

Min: ONCE turn off your data and your phone. Thank you.

Sana: Don't force them. Okay then, see you baby.

Min: What I'm gonna do? Um... Bye bye unnies. What I'm gonna do ONCEs? I'm dead inside. I'm gonna talk in english then. They chat in group 'Don't talk in english'. I don't care! Hahahaha.

*Continue to stuffed the food into your mouth*

Min: "I love you chipmunk cheeks" "Omo... This is unacceptable. Too cute to handle." I'm too stunned to speak.

Min: "Where's other members?" Ah, members... Wait the minute. NaMoSaDaTzu at practice room. The rest go eat maybe. We just done practice. I need to refill my protein. "Just done practice and eat something delicious it's a heaven" True! It's really true.

*Typing something on the phone*

Min: Since the members here I asked them to join Club House. It's okay ONCE?

*Sound of the door open*

Min: Why did you guys watch my live?

*members laughing*

Min: Welcome to Minnie Club House and say hello to ONCE.

Sana: Hello, ONCE.

Jihyo: ONCE hello~

Nayeon: Hello ONCE!

Min: "Where is the rest?" Where others?

Nayeon: They don't want to join. Some still practice.

Min: Ooo,.. oh unnies eat it.

Na: It's delicious?

Min: Um... Not bad but rose teokbokki not that spicy.

Na: Um! It's delicious!

(Skip...)

Min: How long we been live?

Ji: I think around one hour and half?

Min: Oh... I think that all for today Club House. Thank you for joining me and we done eating too. Bye ONCE! Merry Christmas everyone! It's not that late right?

Sana: Right! Merry Christmas!

Na: Merry Christmas ONCE!

Ji: Bye bye!