Your detention will take place at eleven o’clock tonight. Meet Mr Filch in the Entrance Hall. 

                                                                                                                                                                Prof. M. McGonagall 

        They groaned at this.I went and assisted Dumbledore that evening and sent off Norbert to Romania with Charlie Weasley. Hagrid was lamenting about this. He'd grown motherly feeling for Norbert. I should say more of Norberta, for I have an uncanny feeling inside me, that the baby dragon is a female one.I got ready and went to Filch's office. He looked at me suspiciously.
        "Didn't Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall tell you that you are escorting me to Hagrid's to assist him?"I said putting my fists on either side of my waist. He nodded and shook his head to the side, urging me to follow him, as he beckoned Mrs. Norris along, making me roll my eyes. I went and stood at the entrance door, as I saw the blonde dragon come this way. When he looked at me he simply smirked off.
        "Wow half-blood, even you landed in trouble huh. Just as attention seeker, like your blood traitor brother."he spat.
        "I hope you don't mean that, cause then I'll hex you to Oblivion."I spat back at him. He simply smirked, as he eyes gazed at me with a soft look. Uh, I must be imagining things. Got to have a potion to stop daydreaming.I then noted my brother come along with Hermione and Ron.
        "What are you doing here?"asked Ron.
        "Hogwarts business."I said as I went along with Filch.
        "Follow me."said Filch."I bet you'll now think twice before breaking school rules, eh?"he leered at them."Oh yes.........hard work and pain are the best teachers..."he mused, making them scared."It's a pity they let those punishments die out.There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I'll miss the screaming."he chuckled. I saw Malfoy gulp aloud at this, making me snigger mentally, imagining the dragon hung by his thumbs in the dungeons. Soon, we marched off on the dark grounds. The moon was shining bright tonight, as the clouds scuddled throwing it in the dark shadows.Ahead, you could see Hagrid's lighted wooden hut." You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do...inside the Dark Forest. Miss Potter shall be assisting him."he said. At this Malfoy looked at me with wide eyes, as I glowered with pride to put him in his place. Oh I loved seeing Malfoy surprised like hell. "A sorry lot, this, Hagrid and Miss Potter."he said as he noted Hagrid still sobbing away, holding his crossbow." Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are ya?"he grimaced as he squirm when I glared at him telling him facially to shut his bloody mouth.
        "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony. "said Hagrid as he sobbed.
        "Well, that's good isn't it? He'll be with his own kind."said Hermione trying to console him. Nice try Mione but not working.
        "Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to 'im? He's only a baby, after all."he replied like an overprotective mother.
        "Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the Forest, after all. Got to have your wits about 
ya... "said Filch as I glowered with fury at him.
         "Shut your prissy mouth Filch, before I export off Mrs. Noris to a cat museum, while you rot hanging by your toes in the Black Lake."I spat back. I noted Malfoy smiling at this.Filch grimaced in his place. Good for him.But then, Harry, Hermione and Ron gloated, letting out a sigh of relief, as Malfoy stopped on his tracks, to see Filch serious.
         "The Forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are..."said Malfoy like a scary cat, as we heard a howl, more of a werewolf howl."werewolves! "he said.
        "Ah, there's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that."said Filch with relish, grimacing as I glared at him."Should’ve thought of them werewolves before you got in trouble, shouldn’t you? "he said."I’ll be back at dawn," said Filch, "for what’s left of the four," he 
added nastily, and he turned and started back towards the castle, his lamp bobbing away in the darkness. Malfoy now turned to Hagrid.
        "‘I’m not going in that Forest"he said with a panicking voice, as Harry smiled. But Hagrid was someone whom you don't bully over. He'll throttle you if you do.
        "Yeh are if yeh want ter stay at Hogwarts," said Hagrid fiercely. "Yeh’ve done wrong an’ now yeh’ve got ter pay fer it."he said. But Malfoy argued. He comsidered Hogwarts his property. Huh. Spoilt bratty git of a son of a rich family with a foul mouth.
        "But this is servant stuff, it’s not for students to do. I thought we’d be writing lines or something. If my father knew I was doing this, he’d –"he argued.
        "‘– tell yer that’s how it is at Hogwarts," Hagrid growled. "Writin’ lines! What good’s that ter anyone? Yeh’ll do summat useful or yeh’ll get out. If yeh think yer father’d rather you were expelled, then get back off ter the castle an’ pack. Go on!"said Hagrid.
        "If Mr. Malfoy was here, I assure you you bullying menace of a foul twisted dragon, that he'd would told you to do this servant stuff"I said as I made quotation marks in the air while saying servant stuff,"rather than get expelled from school."I snarled. Malfoy didn’t move. He looked at Hagrid furiously but then dropped his gaze. He looked up as he began to give me puppy eyes, pouting his lower lip at me to plead, as I ignored him. Until this twat learns how to behave and stop being a bully jackass, he's not getting forgiven so easily by moi. 
        "Right then,’ said Hagrid, ‘now, listen carefully, ’cause it’s dangerous what we’re gonna do tonight an’ I don’ want no one takin’ risks. Follow me over here a moment."he ordered as he followed him into the dark woods.We went to the very edge of the forest. He held a lamp, as I did a light charm with my wand, as a speck of light lit up by my wand.We came to a trail of something silvery and shiny liquid on the forest floor.
        "Hagrid, what is that?"asked Harry.
        "What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn blood, that is. I found one dead, a few weeks ago. "said Hagrid."Now, this one's been hurt bad by somethin'. So, it's our job to go and find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me... "he said. 
        "Okay..."said Ron, as Hermione nodded her head.
        "And Harry and Katherine, you both will go with Malfoy."he ordered. Nae shit Godric!Merlin help me!Why must my luck be against my favour? Malfoy smiled, as he then turned to glared at Hagrid.
        "Okay, then I get Fang! "he spat. Hagrid though had to overpower this blondie.
        "Fine. Jus' so's you know, he's a bloody coward."he said as Fang whined. I patted his furry ears as we went on.

        We were walking through the forest as Malfoy and Harry held a lantern each. I held my lit up wand, with my basic healing kit in the pocket of my robes.
        "Could a werewolf be killing the unicorns?"Harry asked.
        "Not fast enough,"I answered,"‘It’s not easy to catch a unicorn, they’re powerful magic creatures. I never knew one to be hurt before."I said.But, Malfoy began to sneak behind his father's robes.
        "You wait till my father hears about this! This is servant stuff"he spat.
        "Get a new line Malfoy"I snickered.
        "If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared."mused Harry, teasing him back.
        "Scared Potter."he spat, covering up his fright. A howl was heard, as he looked up in fear. Not scared, huh."Did you hear that?"he whispered.We began to walk now."Come on Fang. Scared"he spat to himself. We walked for nearly half an hour, deeper and deeper into the Forest, until the path became almost impossible to follow because the trees were so thick. I began to think that  the blood was getting thicker. There were splashes on the roots of a tree, as though the poor creature had been thrashing around in pain close by. We could see a clearing ahead, through the tangled branches of an ancient oak, along with gnarled roots. Fang stopped and began growling.
        "What is it Fang?"asked Harry, as we looked ahead. Something bright white was gleaming on the ground, as we inched closer. What I saw was a sorrowful sight. "It was the unicorn all right, and it was dead. Nothing in nature's beauty was so beautiful yet sorrowful to look at. Its long slender legs were stuck out at odd angles where it had fallen and its mane was spread pearly white on the dark leaves. We heard a sound, as we stood frozen on the spot. spread pearly white on the dark leaves. spread pearly white on the dark leaves. spread pearly white on the dark leaves.  A bush quivered..........and then, a hooded cloaked figure, glided like some crawling beast.I caught the nearest thing, as I sneaked and looked to see I was holding Malfoy's hand, but didn't care at the moment. The cloaked figure, glided and lowered its hood, drinking the blood of the slain unicorn. 
        "Ahhhhh! Ah! Ah! ...Ahhh! Ahh!"shouted Malfoy, as the cloaked figure looked up, its mouth dripping with the silvery unicorn blood. He ran from the spot, tagging me along with him, as we ran to Hagrid."There's ..................there's something out there, drinking unicorn's blood."he ranted. We all ran to the direction from where, we came when we saw a centuar talking to Harry.
        "The Sorcerer's Stone!"was all I heard, as Fang wolfed a bark. 
        "Harry!"Hermione and I said running and checking if he was alright.
        "Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right there, Harry?"said Hagrid.
        "Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck."the centuar said as he galloped away. When we went back, to the castle, at dawn after I tended to the unicorn a little, Malfoy caught my wrist as he looked at me with his eyes full of concern.
        "You okay?"he asked all of a sudden.
        "Yeah."I said. He then smiled and winked and went his way to the dungeons. Weird. I turned to see Harry glaring at Malfoy as Hermione smirked, and Ron eyed Malfoy as if he'd lost his senses.