E2 - Time to Break Some Hearts

Start from the beginning

Right after, we see Arti and Paras at the garden bed, where they are discussing Paras' connections and games. Arti complains, asking if she is not beautiful, because no one is focusing on her (cough cough insecure... Maine kuch nahi kaha!), which Paras quickly dismisses by hardcore friend zoning her. She continues to highlight the topic by dramatically saying "pyaar dosti hai" while Paras clearly is trying to keep his stance about her clear. She then remarks that she understands him and his game very clearly and states confidently, that out of all the connections he make in the house, his connection with her will be the strongest and most valuable to him because she can read his eyes. Paras says "uski deke ke nahi samajthi?" (about Sana). He tells her to not react to what he is doing and just watch because he knows what he's doing and very aware of his choices. Arti asks him if he intends to move forward off the backs of the girls (specifically Sana and Mahira - his game really is very transparent.... and cheap.... sorry, can't help but be harsh here). To which Paras clearly says that he clearly believes that the girls will be beneficial for him.

While this is happening, Sidharth and Devoleena are in the kitchen making dinner, where they are having friendly flirty banter while Paras is washing dishes. We can see that Sidharth does not have any experience with cooking, as he struggles.

Tension breaks out when people are not waiting to eat (Dey). Later on around 5:45, Arti and Sana are seen talking in the sitting area of the kitchen, talking about how Sana isn't interested in starting romantic relationships for time pass, and will only engage if she feels truly for someone. They are speaking about this because it's been established that Sana has been ignoring Paras that day and in turn, he has as well. Arti asks her if she was just doing masti by flirting with Paras the past two days and that Paras was not doing Masti, but that he was seriously trying to approach her. To which Sana immediately says "do [2] dine mein nei na!" Arti says that Sana was also reciprocating though, to which Sana clearly says that she is like this with everyone. And that because he is around her age and his personality and humor is similar to hers, it's normal to get interested, and that she does want him to talk to her, but because he entertains her. She very clearly states that there is no love, crush or flirting as of yet, it's just banter and masti. We are constantly being shown Paras who is sitting just behind her at the dining table with the other housemates chatting, while Sana and Arti have their quiet conversation. Sana goes on to say that its all good, its not like she's dying for him to talk to her and that its not like she needs him or anyone else for footage either as she knows she can get it on her own very easily, because she has the bravery to.

Later, at 5:00, dinner is being distributed by Sidharth, when an argument ensues with Dey about distributing food and Dey starts saying that Sidharth is aggressive doing it for footage, whereas Sidharth is saying that we need to be mindful of the ration. We can see Sidharth, Asim and Abuji discussing it in the bathroom after dinner, with Paras agreeing with Sidharth's side of the argument.

At 5:45, we see everyone gathered in the lawn, waiting for instructions. We see Sana sitting next to Sidharth. Bigg Boss begins speaking about the connections concept and introduces the task. He asks Sidharth, Abuji, and Paras to sit at the front, while Asim and Dey will not participate because they got a black heart disadvantage in the last task.

 He asks Sidharth, Abuji, and Paras to sit at the front, while Asim and Dey will not participate because they got a black heart disadvantage in the last task