E2 - Time to Break Some Hearts

Passages marked by ***** have been added after the initial publishing of the chapter and are updates based on newly found/seen footage.

Day(s) Shown in Episode: Day 2 & 3

Task(s):

The nomination task in this episode was the Hearts task, where the girls had to give their 'heart' to one of three safe men (Sid, Abu ji, and Paras - Asim and Dey were nominated via the black heart task the previous episode) with whom they wanted to or felt with whom they could have a strong connection (as per the goal of the first parav - to make a strong connection).

Nomination(s): Devoleena, Rashami, Shefali Koena, Dalljieet, Asim and Dey

Guest(s): NONE

Eviction(s): NONE

Summary:

DAY 02:

The morning song rings out across the house "Rukhsar Ja Oh Deewane", with most of the housemates enjoying and dancing happily.

Around noon, a few of the housemates are seen having a late breakfast at the dining table, while others are making breakfast in the kitchen or wandering around

Around noon, a few of the housemates are seen having a late breakfast at the dining table, while others are making breakfast in the kitchen or wandering around. Paras and Shehnaaz are sitting together with Dey who is periodically speaking to Arti as well. Paras asks Sana "tu ithni cute kaise hai" as she is eating, to which she replies that she doesn't know why. Before Paras can continue, Sana noticed Sidharth walking up to the dining table and tell Paras to ask Sidharth the question, which both the guys were not expecting. They have a cute banter where Sidharth teases Sana about her saying she is cute while other girls might be beautiful or sexy. She whines and blames Paras for asking such a question, while he quips that she was the one who brought people into their conversation. During this, we can hear Arti and Bagga making taunts at Sana that she just wants everyone to talk about her. No one pays attention to them as its clear all the men in the house are focusing on Sana.

Dey, ever the charmer, doesn't leave this opportunity to interject with his "wit" and remarks that if it were any other girl, she would have left her food our of embarrassment and left. But we see that Sana is not one to back down either when she shuts him down immediately by sarcastically asking if he was done.

At 2:00 pm, we see Dey about to enter the bathroom, only to leave and ask Devoleena (who was in the changing area) and Rashami to see how disgusting the toilet room was. He then comes out and informs the other housemates that the bathroom is not cleaned properly. Asim and Dey leave to the bathroom to check, as it is Asim and Mahira's duty. Dey continues to show Paras and Sana, while Asim quickly grabs cleaning supplies to do his job.

Around 3:00 pm, Paras, Arti, Koena and Mahira are in the kitchen discussing Sana and how she isn't giving Paras as much importance today to which Paras remarks "mein bhi nahi deke raha, suit pehen ke flag hi mood mein hai" (while he keeps stealing glances into the living room, where I believe Sana is sitting). Mahira remarks that he should also have work a suit to match Sana, to which he flirts back asking if she doesn't think he is looking nice. Mahira responds by saying she wanted him to look even better, hence her suggestion and Paras further flirts by saying he will wear a suit when she gets ready in a 'fit wala suit', while giving her a smirk. Arti calls him out by teasing him that his focus is shifting from Sana to Mahira, to which Paras laughs that she is creating stories now and Mahira says "jo harr kissi pe marrey, usko marr hi jana chahiye".