"..Kiss Me

"Take your hatred out on me. Make your victim my head. You never ever believed in me. I am your Tourniquet."

I was on the side stage watching Marilyn perform.
Even though he looked tired, he had this aura surrounding him which was full of energy.

He has been my best friend since Twiggy introduced us. Which was about 1 1/2 years ago.
He thinks we will be more than friends.
I want that and Twiggy is the only one who knows. He promised he wouldn't say anything to Marilyn. Based on his exes Marilyn probably has different preferences than someone who dresses with a girly metal goth style that is slightly similar to him.

"Take your, Take your hatred out on me. I'm not proud with me."

I watched as he held the hands of one of his fans and she looked ecstatic and I just laughed.

"I never ever believed in me."

He looked over to me and I gave him a thumbs up in which he continued the rest of "Tourniquet" with a smile.

"I am your Tourniquet."

He came over to me as the band was getting ready for the last song before we could all leave and just have a nice rest of the night at his place.
All of us would be hanging out together after. Drinks, food and TV.

I gave him a hug and he pulled away after a few seconds.
He looked to the crowd and back at me. "Am I doing good?"
"Good? Marilyn, they love you out there. You are doing great. One last song and we can all go back to your place and get wasted."
We laughed.
"Alright, wait here then."
"Where else would I go? Your my ride to get back."
"I know." He smirked and ran back on stage.

The last song was "Running to the edge of the world"
I know a lot of people liked the song but from me personally knowing Marilyn, he is still raw from it and they broke up over a month ago.

He was 46 seconds into the song and I could hear his voice crack.
By the time half of the song pasted and his face was covered in light I saw tear streaks on his face.
I frowned. Poor Marilyn.

When we got done, Marilyn went the other way so I ran around to the other side from behind the curtains till I accidentally bumped into him.
"What do you want? Are you alright?"
"Are you alright?" I asked
He looked at me and thank god I was wearing heels because I was able to wipe the remaining tears off his face.
"Hug?" I said with a sad smile.
He looked at me before leaning in and holding on tighter than I was. His face buried in my shoulder.
A mumbled thank you came from him.
I just ran my hand over his hair and the my other hand rubbing his back in a reassuring way.
"You don't need to thank me."
He let go and asked if we should start heading back in which I nodded.
The drive back was silent.
He told me he was going to change. When he was upstairs everyone burst in and had drinks.
Twiggy already looked tipsy.
"Where's Manson?" He asked
"Upstairs. Why?"
"Oh I need to tell him something and I thought I should bring him a drink. You want one?"
I held mine in my hand.
"Oh ok. Be right back."

A few minutes later
Twiggy came downstairs and I haven't even finished my drink.

A few more minutes pass
It's been at least half an hour he's been up there.
Should I check on him? No.
But what if he's breaking down upstairs?

I eventually got up and headed upstairs.
The others to involved with each other to see me leave.

I got to Marilyn's room and knocked on the door gently.
"Marilyn, can I come in?"
It was silent for a second
"Sure."
I walked in and closed his door behind me and as I walked in farther there he was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I noticed his drink Twiggy brought up, untouched. When he heard me get closer he lifted his head from his hands to look at me.
"May I sit?"
"Yeah, I did let you in."
"True, I just don't want to do anything wrong. So are you alright?"
"I guess, I don't really want to talk about it."
"Ok, so do you want me to leav-"
"No. Please stay." And I did.
I scooted closer to him and carefully wrapped my one arm around him.

"Do you need me to do anything? Or do you need anything?"
"There is one thing...."
"What's that?" I looked at him.
He took a deep breathe in and spoke "..Kiss me."
I looked at him. And he looked back. A mixture of sadness, lust, and kindness in his eyes.
So I gently leaned forward and kissed him.
He kissed back.
Our tongues in sync.
His hands found my waist and gently pushed me back on his bed.
We pulled apart for air and he was hovering over me.
His hair on his face which he swept to the side.
His arms were in either side of me on the bed.
We looked at each other until I reached my hand up to the collar of his shirt and pulled him back down to me again.
I've waited for this kiss since I fell in love with him.
I don't ever want this to end.
I felt his hand trail up my arm and down to the bottom of my shirt.
"May I?" He said against my lips.
"Go for it." Was all I said before his hand went under and up my shirt to squeeze my chest softly.
I let out a soft moan and felt him smile.
His lips moved down my neck to make a mark.
He took this opportunity to take off my shirt. Leaving my upper half in only my bra.
Without meaning to, I covered myself.
"There is no need to do that. You are beautiful just the way you are." He gently grabbed my wrists and pinned them up by my head.
His lips met mine again but not for long as he kissed down my neck to my chest region to my belt line. Which made me whimper.
"Don't worry." He looked up at me "That's 2nd base material." He smirked
"I-I think you mean 3rd."
"No we are on 1st right now. Which is why it's 2nd base."
I immediately went red and he kissed me again but let me roll him over so I was sitting on him.
His hands trailed up the side of my body.
I hear a door creak but thought nothing of it.
"Twiggy was right?"
"What?"
"Twiggy came up here and said the only reason you were trying so desperately to cheer me up and help me earlier was because you loved me and cared a lot about how I felt. So he was right."
I was shocked Twiggy told but if he hadn't this wouldn't have happened.
That's when a door hit the wall and both Marilyn and me jumped up at the same time.
I took his pillow to hold infront of me as Twiggy drunkenly said "No shit I was right."
Marilyn spoke next asking Twiggy to kindly leave. I was busy putting on my shirt.

He left and Marilyn looked at me.
"So, would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"Really?" I looked at him to see if he was joking.
He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah."
"Yes I would love that."
and with that Marilyn got up and locked his door before coming back to push me back on the bed.
"So where were we." He said removing my shirt."
"I don't know. You'll have to remind me." I said with a smirk.
"Gladly."
And with that we went right back to making out.

A/N:
Sorry if it was long.
I will start taking requests but I only do fluff and the smut is what you read here what maybe goes a little farther depending on what it is.
That's all. :)