1. 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚎 "𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜" 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚔

~Two years ago~

*𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬*

"𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚕𝚒" 𝚈/𝙽 - 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The sky was dark and gloomy.

It is a shame that Kuraigana Island turned out like this because of the terrible war that was fought here.

The forest island is relatively deserted except for some ruins. Amongst its landscape, the island possesses unique hills which I loved.

"Why is it so boring here?" I said as I looked around.

Nothing but trees left and right.

"This guy must be really is lonely. " I mumbled.

Okay, maybe not exactly lonely. He is living with Humandrills in this island but I don't think they have a good relationship.

I mean...look at me for instance. The Humandrills have been avoiding me ever since the last visit.

But hey, I arrived to this island to give him company for a few hours.

As I continued walking, I reached to the entrance. Before I took another step, the doors opened and I see a person standing in the middle.

"What are you doing here? How many times do I have to tell you that as a Marine, you are not welcomed here

"What are you doing here? How many times do I have to tell you that as a Marine, you are not welcomed here." Mihawk said as he drew his black sword Yoru and pointed it at me.

He really hates people....or simply just me. Maybe I bug him a bit too much. It is fun after all.

"What a nice way to say welcome. Come on Hawk, You don't need to be rude every time you see me." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"And let me remind you something. I am not an enemy, I am a friend. How many times do I have to keep on telling you? Now repeat after me, I am your frien-" Before I finished my sentence, Mihawk cut me off.

"Shut it and get inside." Mihawk said in a serious tone as he put his sword away and started walking back inside.

I just scratched the back of my head and sighed. He still hasn't changed.

I started walking inside his mansion and closed the door behind me.

"You know....I could still hook you up with more furniture. Take it as a gift from your homegirl." I said as I looked around and followed behind him.

His mansion huge. It is very organized and really pretty. This could have been my dream home....but I miss the sun.

"No thank you." He simply said as he walked towards the living room and sat down in his chair.

"Not talkative huh?" I asked as I sat across from him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he opened his newspaper and started reading.