Everyone was getting on my nerves today. I didn't have time to get into it with one of his hit and quits.

"Where ya friend?" I asked.

"Ain't that his car right there?" He pointed behind me. I turned and seen Bando's car pull up in front of the building.

"Who that?" I overheard the girl ask him. I sucked my teeth and walked over to Bando's car.

As I got in the smell of weed hit my nose. All Bando had left was a clip, he rolled down the window throwing out the leftovers of his blunt out.

"Not you smoked without me." I mumbled. He looked at me and rolled back up the window. He pulled off from the parking spot and I shot him a look.

"You not gonna say hi?" I questioned. He kept his eyes on the road as he drove and didn't say nothing to me.

"So you was at that party last night?" Bando asked with a mug on his face. I already knew there was hella video of me from last night so I wasn't even going to waste my time and lie.

"Yeah..." I said under my breath. I looked away and still felt him grilling me from my peripheral.

"So if I was to go to a party and had bitches dances on me you not gon be tight?" He raised his voice slightly, getting in my face.

I smacked my lips and turned to him. "So you telling me this what you got an attitude for?" He slammed the brakes making my head jerk forwards.

"Word too I ain't moving this car til you answer my question."

"We not even together."

"So you not gon be tight? That's your answer."

I exhaled and threw my head back on the seat. "Imma be tight."

"So why the fuck you at parties? What happened to you not even liking em?"

"It wasn't even like that. Niggas asked me to go with them."

"Who? Cause Jatavia told me she wasn't with you last night. You had a nigga blowing up your phone just for you to be throwing it back on another nigga."

"I ain't ever throw it back on another nigga. I barely even threw my shit back. Kay Kay grabbed me. Shit didn't even last 10 seconds."

"Aight so if Jatavia ain't ask you to go, who did?"

I smacked my lips and looked at him. "You deadass right now?" I asked him.

"I look like I'm joking witchu?

"Dougie."

"Ya ex?" He questioned then laughed. "Ight bro. Imma just take you home. Ion got time for this shit."

"Bando you dragging it I ain't even-"

"I'm not dragging shit. You out here going to parties with your ex. My fucking opps my nigga!"

He was dead doing the most. I understood why he was upset but don't yell at me because I'll deadass start crying in this car and I didn't wanna do that. I decided not to say anything because he was already upset.

The drive back to my block wasn't that long, the ride was awkward though. I didn't even budge about him coming to my side cause it was deadass his life at this point. Luckily nobody was really outside, but I could see a couple heads in the walk way of my building.

"Thank you." I said picking up my bag in my lap.

"Imma call you." He said unlocking the doors. I hummed and got up out of his car.

I walked back into the crib and the first thing I saw was Brooklyn and Dougie on the couch together watching tv.

I ran my hand through my hair and set my bag down. I felt Dougie stare at me and I already knew he was about to get me tight. I slid off my shoes and made my way to my room.

I heard him suck his teeth and my sister looked over at him.

"Shawty must be on her period. Imma go talk to her." Dougie said as I walked into my room. I heard his heavy  footsteps come closer to my door and I sat on the edge of my bed knowing he was coming.

He poked his head out from my door and made a funny face. I broke out into a smile and motioned for him to come in.

"You good?"

"I'm chillin." I shrug.

"Why you look so mad? Bando pissed you off?" He said flattening my hair. I slapped his finger and mugged him.

"No. I'm just tired."

"Kay came over here looking for you."

"You told him you got kicked out?" I asked confused.

"Nah but I'm pretty sure he knows now. He probably ain't wanna bring it up in front of niggas."

"Mhm...why he needed me?"

He shrugged. "Y'all two need family therapy."

"I don't even be doing nothing to him. You know that. If someone grabbed your sister's hair like that you would've violated. He did the most for no reason." I scrunched my nose up, just thinking about the situation.

"So what now? Y'all just gonna ignore each other for a few months until he decide to speak to you again?"

"Why he gotta be the one to speak to me?"

"Cause you hold too much pride. Niggas could be in the hospital and you won't text em."

"Dougie you wild for saying that." I let out a laugh. "As much as I didn't wanna see you I still came to the hospital as soon as I heard you got shot."

"You right but ion think spending almost a year without talking to Kay was necessary."

"It was like 4 months. And that's not my fault. He went to go put Cblu dicksucking ass above me. I wasn't about to apologize for doing nothing." I shrugged.

"Just talk to him. Y'all niggas be blowing mines when y'all argue." He smacked his lips and sat in the chair near my mirror.

"Nah but how you knew about me and Bando?" I questioned.

His began chuckling and fiddled with his braids. He was about to lie to me. "I just heard." He mumbled. "Plus ain't he post yall together the other day?"

"Well keep hearing shit. My next nigga not seeing the face of the internet." I said unlocking my phone.

He gave me a look and shook his head. "Go to sleep loca."

"Not you speaking spanish." I said chuckling.