Trollstopia Ep 85: Swingin' Spectacular Part 2

Everyone continues to have fun during the Swingin' Spectacular. The Chill Bros and the Star Sisters are at the buffet table with the Trollstopian Delegates, the Snack Pack, Princess Shanti, Roxy, Bliss, Mrs. Trollzart, Marimba, and Tambora.

"How are you enjoying the party, everyone?" Princess Shanti asks.

"Great, but it's tough to have fun when the God of Dance is watching you. I can feel his eyes piercing at the back of my head," said Poppy, hugging Branch for comfort.

"Wait, Poppy, are you nervous?" Guy asks.

"Poppy's nervous? Now that's real entertainment," said Barb, taking pictures of Poppy, with the rest of the Star Sisters and the female Trollstopian Delegates.

"I never thought you could be nervous, Queen Poppy," said Biggie.

"Now, Biggie. Anyone can be nervous, even a Queen and a leader. They are still Trolls after all," said Branch.

"You're right about that Branch. It's just that Poppy doesn't look like the kind of person to be nervous," said DJ Suki.

"Never let looks deceive you, or you will never know how can they be on the inside."

"Well, Branch-," said Satin.

"-You are the last person we would hear that from," said Chenille.

"What do you mean?" Branch asks.

"Um, did you forget you're part Pop and part Rock?" Cooper confused.

"Let's not forget that Gods of Music, Sing, and Dance have given you Techno gills, Classical wings, Country strength and speed, and stretchable Funk limbs," said Smidge.

"Of course, I didn't forget," said Branch.

When they hear a lady scream and a slapping noise, Elder Leaf is seen with a camera and a red mark from being slapped on the face while saying, "Ha, it was worth it. I got a good shot. Who knew older women can wear naughty panties."

Quickly, Branch hits him on the head with a rolling pin, and Branch then says, "Grandpa! You're embarrassing me! If you keep this up, you're going to throw yourself and me out of here."

"Can you blame me? Not my fault that one of your great-grandpas raised me to be a peeping tom. Besides, I got good shots for my collection. Wanna them after the holiday, Grandson? I can even teach you to peep on Poppy."

Branch turns blushing red and constantly hits Elder Leaf with his rolling pin.

While his friends are watching, Bliss says, "I'm beginning to wonder if Elder Leaf is a masochist."

"If he is, then that would explain why he's used to being hurt like that," said Orchestra.

"Hey, Shanti. Do you think it is a good idea to let the Trollings climb on statue Ecnad?" Legsly says, noticing the Trollings happily climbing on statue Encad.

"I'm not sure, but the God of Dance doesn't look like he minds it at all," Princess Shanti responded.

The Ecnad statue remains still with eyes opened as the Trollings climb on him.

"Man, I never thought I would ever climb a statue possessed by a god," said Tiny Diamond.

"He doesn't feel pain, right?" Clampers says while she jumps on his right foot.

"Well, he doesn't look like he's reacting to it. So, I guess it feels fine," Cody Dear answered while he joined on the jumping.

"Hehehaha. This is fun," said Coral Blush, on top of the statue's hair.