Trollstopia Ep 67: The Lost Leaf Part 1

The Trolls of Trollstopia are preparing for a grand adventure. The Chill Bros, the Star Sisters, the Snack Pack, Tiny Diamond, Legsly, the Trollstopia Delegates, Bliss Marina, Dickory(disguised as Hickory's Country Troll behind), King Quincy, Queen Essence, the Almighty Family, the Siberian Family, the Hidun Family, Trollzart's family, Peppy, Thrash, Marimba, and Tambora are packing up for the trip on a Funk Ship.

"Daddy, I hope you and everyone else will take care of everything from now on," said Bliss.

"Don't worry, Blissy. Everything is covered, and if any villain tries to steal the Harp, I'll break their necks into two by snapping my fingers," said Blake Marina.

"Gaah, I see why you fear Mr. Marina, King Trollex," said Synth, freaked out from Blake's words.

"I'm glad you see it my way," said Trollex.

"Are you sure you want to come, Dad and Peppy?" Barb asked.

"Sure. I haven't been on an adventure for so long," Thrash responded.

"And this about my future son in law. So, I want to help," Peppy said.

"Dad!" Poppy shouted while blushing.

"Family, I'm not sure if it's okay for you to come," said Trollzart.

"Father, I'll do anything to help my Uncle Branch," said T.J.

"And besides, we got Ronald to protect us," said Orchestra.

"Very well," said Trollzart.

"I can't believe near everyone I know is coming with me on my journey," said Branch.

"This is a huge deal for Trollstopia, Branch. Whatever you might find at the end must be very valuable, it might explain everything about you, and we want to help," said Poppy.

"And besides, we won't let you do this alone. It takes friendship to overcome anything," said Riff.

"As dorky and thoughtful as my cuz said, but he's right. A true Troll is there for any Troll," said Val.

"Branch, there's something I want to give you. Your grandmother told me to give to you at the right time," said Peppy, taking out a case.

When opening it, it reveals a rainbow pattern adventure satchel with stitching, "Leaf" on it while glowing light surrounding it, and an angelic choir sings for its revealing.

"Oh! Oh, my Troll Gods! My grandfather's satchel." said Branch, very surprised before picking it up.

"That's right. I thought it would be perfect enough for this adventure. Your grandfather uses it for his travels."

Once Branch puts it on, he said, "Woah, I can feel his presence on it and confidence in succeeding."

When R&B came over to Branch, R said, "Okay, Branch. Since you're the one who can hear the singing call, we'll follow you in the Funk ship."

"And as an extra precaution, if we lose sight of you, we need to put a tracker on you," said B, taking out a transmitter and putting it in Branch's hair.

Then the singing call said, "Ah, ah, ah, ah~."

Branch then began to fly and said, "The singing call is calling me again. Let the journey begin."

Pretty soon, Branch's Chill Bros, the Star Sisters, the Snack Pack, Tiny Diamond, Legsly, the Trollstopia Delegates, Bliss Marina, Dickory(disguised as Hickory's Country Troll behind), King Quincy, Queen Essence, the Almighty Family, the Siberian Family, the Hidun Family, Trollzart's family, Peppy, Thrash, Marimba, and Tambora enter the Funk ship. Branch then starts to follow the call with the Funk ship behind him.