"Why did you sign up for outdoor adventure, if you hate the outdoors?" Derek questions me.

"I didn't have a choice, my mom picked all my classes." I say with a grimace.

The bell cuts off our conversation, we go our separate ways to class. Drake and I walk into first period together. I sit down in my usual seat between Drake and Leo.

"Hey." Leo says with a grin. Lately I have been feeling very uncomfortable around him, but it's probably me just worrying over nothing.

"Hi." I say with a small smile.

"Um...can you not talk to my girlfriend." Drake snaps at Leo.

"What's your problem?" Leo retorts back.

"You and your big fat mouth."

"You wanna go?" Leo questions him.

"Ha! Like you could take me." Drake snorts before rolling his eyes.

"Both of y'all shut up!" I snap at them.

They grumble incoherent responses. Leo reaches over and whispers to me, "so are y'all really dating?"

"Yeah." I reply.

"You could do better." He says extra loudly, so Drake hears.

"Oh! That's it." Drake growls out before leaping over my desk, and grabbing the collar of Leo's shirt.

"Don't you ever talk to me or my girlfriend you got it? If you can't follow those simple rules, than let's just say your already jacked up face will get uglier." He spat out.

I finally got two huge line backers to rip Drake off of him.  Drake goes back to his seat, I try to comfort him, but he shrugs me off. Finally the tardy bell rang, and the teacher walks in. This is going to be a long day I think to myself.

****************************************

Lunch rolls around, and I still haven't seen Drake. "Has anyone seen Drake?" I question with a frown.

"No, but he looked super pissed off in second period. Do you know what happened?" Drew asks me.

"Leo." Is all I say. Everyone nods in understanding because everyone knows that Drake and Leo don't get along.

I decide to go find Drake. I walk up and down the empty hallways looking for him. Hmm. Maybe he's in the boys restroom. Is that being to pushy? Oh well. I'm a pushy person.

I walk in the bathroom with a hand over my eyes. I don't want to be scarred for the rest of my life. My other hand feels the wall as I walk forward, so I don't fall.

"Drake?" I call out. No response. "Drake if your in here I'm going to punch you so hard." I say.

"Lily?" I hear Drake's voice question me from behind.

I take the hand off my eyes. "Ha! I knew you were in here." I say with a smirk

"Actually no. I heard you saying my name from the hallway, and your voice led me in here." He replies.

"Oh." Is my smart response.

"Why are you in the boys bathroom anyways? Last time I checked you were a girl, unless your keeping something from me." He says with a grin.

"Well, I wouldn't be in here, if you hadn't been a jerk and blew me off." I say with and icy glare.

"I'm sorry. I just...He makes me so mad." He grits out.

I go and rub his shoulders. "Don't let him effect you like that." I say softly.

"I was also thinking about what he said." Drake says with a distant look.