It was so out in the open too- "All right, ladies, listen up!" The man called, no Russian accent as Seb's head tilted. "What is he doing?" Steve asked, referring both to the man and Sebastian. The boy looked like a lost puppy, people walking past him awkwardly thinking he just liked the look of the women's butts. "I just have one question for you." The man asked, unzipping his bag as Seb stepped back.

He was going to kill all of these women.

"Who is ready to... sweat?" Seb shoulders dropped when a large speaker was pulled out of the bag. The man was facing Seb, making eye contact with him for a split second. "Do you wanna sweat, kid?" The man asked, the women all looking to him. "What the fuck..." Steve spoke slowly, him and Dustin watching as Sebastian shook his head slowly, the women laughing. "Isn't he adorable?" One asked, another agreeing as Seb felt his cheeks go red, all of the women 'aweing' at him. "Jesus Christ-" The man laughed over Dustin's curse to God, unzipping his black jacket and taking off his black pants to reveal a vest top. The women cheered looking back to him as Sebastian's face slowly contorted into one of horror. This reminded him of the Tv show that Hopper skipped quickly for being 'inappropriate'.

"Are you sure you don't wanna sweat, kid-" Seb just walked away quickly, the women laughing. "Anyway, let's warm it up, ladies." Steve and Dustin stared at Sebastian as he rushed towards them, looking traumatised. 'Wake me up before you go-go' started to play on what Seb believed was a 'weapon', Steve staring at the women himself. Seb looked back, Steve looking as if he was in a trance. "Slow, now, just isolate." The man thrusted into the air slowly and gently, Seb yelping before covering his face. He was not supposed to be watching this. Walking away, Steve gripped Seb's shoulders. "Better luck next time, right?" He spoke, the three going down the escalator. Dustin suppressed a laugh as Seb stared into space. "Robin, you're not gonna believe who Sebastian thought was a Russian." Steve spoke as they walked into Scoops Ahoy, Seb blushing still.

"It's alright, Seb." Dustin spoke, Robin ignoring them as she had her notepad, rushing through the three and out of the shop. The three looked back to see Robin stood atop of the centre fountain like a crazy person, "A trip to China sounds nice." She uttered to herself, Seb confused. Had she seen a Russian? "Robin." Steve spoke as the three were at her feet, the girl not noticing. She wore a large smile, looking down at the trio. "What are you doing?" Steve asked, Seb intrigued. "Did you see a Russian?-" "I cracked it." Robin let out, amazed as Sebastian was confused. "You cracked a Russian? What does that mean?" He asked, Robin shaking her head as she jumped from the fountain to meet them.

"I cracked the code."

––––––☆––––––

"LOOK FOR IMPERIAL PANDA AND KAUFMAN SHOES." ROBIN INFORMED DUSTIN AS HE HAD THE BINOCULARS. It was late at night and thunder was booming, rain pouring. Steve had given Sebastian his raincoat, it being a bit big but he didn't own his own. The four were up on a roof, spying on the delivery boxes as two buff men guarded the open storage at the back of the mall. "They're with that whistling guy. Ten o'clock." Dustin told the group, Sebastian having to look at the older teen to know what 'ten o'clock' meant. "What do you think's in there?" Steve asked, Sebastian shrugging. "Weapons?" He asked, Dustin nodding. "Guns, bombs, maybe?" He added on, Robin staring at the boxes. "Chemical weapons?" She asked, Dustin humming. "Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." He spoke, pointing his binoculars to a guard. He held a large gun, staring out at everything.

Thunder clapped, Seb flinching lightly as Steve moved his wet hair out of his eyes. "Great. That's great." He spoke, Seb shaking his head. "No, it isn't great." He spoke as if Steve was stupid causing Robin to snicker lightly as Steve stared at Seb's side profile. "I know. I was being sarcastic." Steve spoke, Seb ignoring him as Robin watched the armed man open a door to let the packages in. A lot of other packages were already in the room, Robin's eyes widening. "What's in there?" She asked Dustin quickly, him looking through his binoculars. "It's just more boxes." He answered, Steve reaching for the binoculars over Seb's back. "Let me see-" "Steve, get your hands off of me." Sebastian muttered, Dustin and Steve fighting over the binoculars over Seb. The boy groaned, reaching behind his back and yanking the binoculars. As it was wet the tool slipped, making a large clanging sound as it did. "Shit!" Robin let out, the armed men looking up at the roof they were on.

"Duck!"

---------------------------------------------

Cool chapter ig

[2228 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byee!!