"Congratulations." He spoke, Mike sighing. "Will, I was just messing around." He smiled lightly, Will taking off his costume with his back to them. "Hey, let's finish for real." Mike spoke, noticing Will's mood. Will just packed up his stuff silently, wanting to go home and cry. "How much longer is the campaign?-" "Just forget it, Mike." Will spat, Lucas regretting his actions. "No, you want to keep playing, right?" Mike spoke, nodding to Lucas. "Yeah- totally." Lucas spoke, trying to calm down Will. "We'll just call the girls afterwards." Mike assured, Will outraged. "I said, forget it, Mike, okay!" Will yelled in the boy's face, Mike shocked. "I'm going home." Will spoke quieter, walking towards the stairs out of the basement. "Come on, Will-" "Move!" Will pushed Lucas when he tried to grab his arm, storming up the stairs.

Both boys watched silently before Mike sighed, following after Will. The boy walked out into the rain, not bothering if he got wet. "Will, come on." Mike spoke, following Will into the Wheeler's garage where Will had his bike. "You can't leave. It's raining." Mike spoke, Will ignoring him. "Listen, I said I was sorry, all right?" Mike realised Will was ignoring him, standing on the other side of his bike. "It's a cool campaign. It's really cool. We're just not in the mood right now." Mike tried to reason, Will facing him. "Yeah, Mike. That's the problem." Will spoke, Mike flinching lightly. "You guys are never in the mood anymore. You're ruining our party." Will spoke, his voice breaking as Mike shook his head. "That's not true!" He let out defensively, Will putting his backpack on as he scoffed. "Really? Where's Dustin or Sebastian right now?"

The group hadn't really hung out with the other two boys since Dustin's 'welcome home' event. They hadn't spoken despite Seb talking to El saying 'good morning' and stuff like that. Knowing this, Mike stuttered for an answer, Will nodding. "See? You don't know and you don't even care. Obviously Dustin doesn't care anymore and I don't blame him. You're destroying everything, and for what? So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?" Will spat, Mike's face dropping. Will just called El stupid. "My Mom told me how you and El are ruining Sebastian's mental health so you're ruining that too, what's the point!" Will admitted accidentally, Mike confused. What? Was he ruining Seb for being with his sister? How? "El's not stupid." Mike let out slowly and quietly, slowly getting angrier. Why was all of this being blamed on him?

"It's not my fault you don't like girls!" Mike spat, Will's face dropping as Mike sighed. "I'm not trying to be a jerk, okay? But we're not kids anymore. I mean, what did you think, really? That we were never gonna get girlfriends?" Mike asked, Will letting him speak trying to sob. "We were just gonna sit in my basement all day and play games for the rest of our lives?" Mike spat, Will sniffling. "Yeah. I guess I did. I really did." Will spat, getting on his bike and riding away. "Will. Will!" Mike called, shocked. "Will, come on!" He yelled, watching as Will rode away.

––––––☆––––––

SEBASTIAN STOOD UP QUICKLY, STEVE AND DUSTIN LOOKING TO HIM. "Seb-" The boy starter to chase the man, interrupting Dustin as Steve cursed, the two chasing after him. People moved out of the way as Seb shoved past them all, hiding his fear of escalators as he ran up it. "For fuck's sake..." Dustin let out, rushing after Seb in the path he created. People stared as the three rushed. "Seb, please slow down." Dustin spoke, Seb slowly walking behind the man. "Evil Russian." Dustin and Steve chorused, the three following the guy before a guy bumped into Sebastian. "Watch it, dickwad!" The man let out, Seb turning to him quickly. Steve and Dustin both gasped lightly once the 'Evil Russian' turned around, the man backing away from Seb. The death glare was enough.

"Sorry, man." He spoke quietly, some girls ogling at Seb as the Russian turned around, walking away again. Seb turned back around himself, seeing Dustin and Steve staring into a random shop window. "What are you guys looking at?" Seb asked, keeping his eyes on the man who was getting away. "Undercover, Sebastian." Steve advised, Seb shrugging before walking away towards the 'Russian'. Steve apologised to the girls as they scoffed, Seb walking away just when they were going to talk to him. The two followed, Dustin trying to grab for Sebastian when he walked forward too far. Cursing, he hid behind a pillar with Steve, Seb stopping in front of a shop called 'Jazzercise'. The man had walked into there, a bunch of women in silly outfits stretching. Is this what the Russians did together? Papa never told Sebastian this.