Felix then moves his hands representing the thunder. "You telling this story or am I!" Pepa says moving away from her husband. "Im sorry mi vida go on~" he says grabbing his wife as they start dancing again. "Bruno says it looks like rain, (why did he tell us?)" they say as Felix puts his hands towards us.

"In doing so he Floods my brain, Abuela gets the umbrella's, married in a hurricane what a joyous day but anyway,
We don't talk about Bruno no, no, no
We don't talk about brunooo" they sing as Pepa spins me and Felix spins Mirabel. The next thing we're with Delores and she starts singing.

"Hey, grew in fear of bruno stuttering or stumbling I can always hear him sort of muttering or mumbling, I associate him with the sound of falling sand" she says as she waves her hand towards the ground as we follower her footsteps.

"Ch,Ch,Ch, it's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling always left Abuela and family fumbling, Grappling with prophecies he couldn't understand" Delores says as she steps on each box getting higher and higher. She then goes up in front of or faces looking directly in our eyes.
"Do you understand?" She asks us as she switch's off with Camilo.

"Seven foot frame, rats along his back when he calls your name it all fades to black." Camilo says as she shifts into Bruno and switches out spinning now being behind us. We turn to look at him as we now stand in a dark hallway. "When he sees your dreams and feast on your screams (hey) " As Camilo says this he shifts back to Bruno and I feel a hole under my feet me and Mirabel both fall. I close my eyes waiting for me to hit something but I open see Camilo caught me still shifted towards look like Bruno.

I look for Mirabel and see she's fell o the floor. "We don't talk about Bruno no,no,no" Camilo then set me down gives me a kiss on my temple and gives me a smile. Mirabel then gets up and wee start waking down a dark tunnel. "We don't talk about Bruno" we then see Delores, Felix and Pepa. When we get out of the tunnel we then see the towns people coming up to us.

"He told me my fish would die the next day dead" the first women says tilting her head to the side as she held the fishes bowl imitating she her fish dying.
"He told me I'd grow a gut and just like he said" the second person who'd happen t be a man says as his stomach that was once slim turned bigger.
"He said that all my hair would disappear, now look at my head!" The priest says as he comes up to us roping his "hair" of his head and slowing he was now bald.

"Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!" All the towns people and some of the other Madrigals sing as they circle me and Mirabel the spotlight being out on the both of us. We then look up and see Isabella. "He told me that the life of my dreams would be promised and someday be mine..he told me that my power would grow like the grapes that thrive on the vines." Isabella finishes getting of her seat that was made of vines and walking off.

"Oye Mariano's on his way" I hear and see Abuela coming towards the casita with Mariano and his mother. I then see Delores start singin again only looking sad. "He told me that the man of dreams would be just out of reach, betrothed to another" she says reaching her hands out as she walks away. I feel bad for Delores.

I turn to face Mirabel to see Isabella walking towards us. "Hey sis I want not a sound out of you (I can hear him now)" both Delores and Isabelle sing though you can hear Delores that much cause of her being far away. Me and Mirabel both join in on the family.

"Um Bruno, yea about that Bruno I really need to know about Bruno give me the truth and the whole truth, Brunoo" we both sing in sync as we walk over to the kitchen. "Isabella your boyfriends here!" I hear Camilo yell as she shifts into Mariano and laugh. "TIME FOR DINNER!" Everyone sings we both look inside we see everyone setting up for dinner. Everyone then starts singing all of there parts as they did before.

Me and Mirabel both run to her room and stop to look at Lusia's as it flashes and the light darkening. We then to our side and see Luisa trying to carry and plant we couldn't even lift it of the ground. I het a nervous look on my face we then run into her room and shut the door closed as everyone still keeps singing.

Mirabel throws the vision on the desk and start piecing them together as I help her we then finish it.
"Don't talk about Bruno, why did we talk about Bruno!" We both sing as we look at the vision it shows Mirabel with the casita behind her cracking. "Not a word about Bruno! Never should have brought up Bruno!" They finish singing as we both look at each other shocked.