Chapter 5

(Before we began I have something to say

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! Anyways now you may start reading <3 )

Y/n POV
As we stand back to look at the vision we hear the door open. "Hey you ready to have you party pants on cause-" I hear as me and Mirabel quickly try to hide the vision but we obviously didn't do a great job. The person who walked in was Agustin, Mirabel's dad.

We see his face with his mouth wide open in shock. "We broke into Bruno's tower, the miracle is dying, the casitas falling apart and Lucia's loosing her gift all because of......me."  Mirabel finishes pointing at herself with a awkward smile. Her dad then pushes us aside from the vision as we watch him he then starts gathering the pieces. "We tell no one the miracle isn't dying, the casita isn't falling apart, no one's losing their gift, no one has to no." He whispers as he puts a hand one both mine and mirabels shoulders the door then creeks open and we hear another voice.

"Mh....I know" it was Delores she then runs off to the donning room where we were having dinner with the Guzman's. "She's gonna tell everyone." I say as we all look out the door where Delores once was. "Shit..." is all Mirabels dad says we all then run downstairs and act like nothing happen now where going to have to watch Delores to make sure she doesn't tel anyone.
We then get to the table I sit next to Isabella and Mirabel. While Mirabel sits next to her dad. "The Guman's and the Madrigal's will be so good for the encanto." "Yes let's hope that tonight's not a horrible disaster." I hear Abuela and Mariano's mother say as they start laughing.

Mirabel stares intently at Delores as she sits there both of them not blinking. Mariano then passes something to me and then Mirabel both of our eyes off of her for a second and I see her whispering in Camilo's ear. He then starts coughing and he turns into different people. To be specific it was Mirabel, Bruno then himself but his eyes were more far apart on his face. "Camilo...fix your face." His dad, Felix tells Camilo he then shakes his head and his eyes go back to normal. He then looks at me i then give him a look....but I don't think he understood me. Isabella passes me the water and I look again and Camilo is telling his dad.

I gave him 'are you serious' look and he just shrugged. Felix then spits out his water and wipes it off himself as Mariano and his mother wipe the water that went on them. "Mirabel the cream?" Abuela asks Mirabel passes me the cream and I pass it to her. As we look again we see Felix telling Pepa as a cloud starts forming on the top of her head. "Pepa your cloud"  Abuela says as she looks at Pepa with a worried expression she didn't want this night going wrong and things started going working already. "Clear sky's,Clear sky's,Clear Sky's." Pepa says I've and over again her cloud not going away.

As we pay attention to Pepa she then turns to Julieta, Mirabels mom and whispers i her ear. She then turns to look at me then mostly at Mirabel. Mirabel looks away from her mother and starts drinking out of her drink. She then taps on my shoulder and as I look at the floor I see cracks. She then puts her head under the table to look at them more. "Mirabel!" I hear someone say as Mirabel try's to look up she hits her hard against the table. As we look to who spoke it was Marino. "Is everything ok?" He says looking to both of us mostly Mira.

"Everything it great! There both just excited for you to propose!" Mirabel's dad says as he comes in to help us. "Uh which you should do right now."  He says as I start agreeing with him. "Uh I was actually gonn-" "you were actually gonna!" I say as I turn Isabella's chair to face Mariano. Mariano looks at his mother for help. "W..w..we'll since everyone here has a talent my Mariano wanted to start with a song. Luisa could you bring over the piano!" She says as she puts a hand on Mariano's shoulder. We look at Luisa as she says 'ok' and starts crying on her way to get the piano.

"Hahaha actually it's family tradition to sing after!" Mirabel says getting up and turning Mariano's chair to face Isabella while also making him get on one knee. "Isabella the most graceful of all madrigal's." Mariano starts off saying until Mirabel falls on the floor to cover up a crack. "Your doing great." She says as she lies on the floor awkwardly. "The most perfect flower in this entire Encanto." He says getting interrupted again my Luisa crying while barley being able to carry the piano. Everyone looks at her and then goes back to what was happening. I then look under the table and see the rats piecing the Vision together. "Will you marry me?" I hear Mariano say. "No" I tell as try to grab it Mirabel tried as well but we couldn't get it.

Luisa then starts crying louder falling to the floor. Then I start hearing thunder Antonio's bird then flys away in fear of the loud noises. "Ah what is happening!" Mariano's mother yells outs. "Mirabel and Y/n found Bruno's vision, there in it, Mirabel's going to destroy the magic and now we're all Doomed!" Delores yells out as he covers her ears. The animals then push the vision I try to grab it but it still slides down to Abuela she looks at the vision along with julieta and Mariano's mother. She looks at Mirabel who now stands where Lucia sat and then looked at me. I then rain started pouring out of Pepa's cloud.

A door then opens behind Camilo and Delores. I look out and see the towns people cheering. I look at Camilo with an annoyed face why did he tell his dad we could have figured this out with his help but nope- Mariano and his mother then walk out the door drenched in water. "Senorita!" I hear Abuela yell out as she runs after them. Me and Mirabel walk out after Abuela. "I hate you!" Isabella says to Mirabel. "I'm a loser!" Luisa says as she cry's and runs out. "What did you do!" Pepa says as her cloud is still there raining on her. "I'm not doing anything it's Bruno's vision!" Mirabel says. I then look and se the rats running at my feet. "Mirabel look the rats." I say I then follow them and she follows me is both leaving rest of the family.

It leads to a painting that hangs on the wall the rat then tries to go under it and then disappears. I tap the door and see it makes a creaking noise. I then try to open it like if it was a door. Just to our luck it open and a tunnel was there. I walk inside and turn and Mirabel has a weird look on her face. "Come on maybe the rats could lead us somewhere." She then looked hesitant but walked inside and we started walking we see the rat that stole on the pieces. I watch it go up like it was climbing a wall but then flash appears and shows a person looking right at us. It then starts running I start running after them and Mirabel follows me. We then reach some stairs i break the last step sliding under it. We then reach a big hole i try to step on the pieces I had with Mirabel behind me. Only to have the  both of us fall pin the process.

I hold on to Mirabel's hand with my left hand and my right holding onto a stick. "Help! Help! Please!" I call out as I fell me about to let go I feel someone grab my hand. I look up and see a man with a black unkept hair with grey streaks, in a green ruana, green eyes with dark eyebags under them. "Your very sweaty" he says he then falls i grab another piece of wood and Mirabel grabs his hand. I  then hear a scream. I look and the strange man is gone i then see his pop up and blow the fog away. There was no drop it was just a normal platform.

We then all climb out of the hole and as we're all up we look at the man for a while. "Bye" is all he says as he leaves. "Hey wait!" I say as I run after him. "Tio Bruno!" Mirabel says going more ahead of me. This is her tio bruno looks like he never left.

(GUESS WHO HAS SCHOOL TOMORROW........

ME

I'm so sacred I don't wanna go back anyways hoped you enjoyed I'll update again soon!)