Chapter two/ 第2章

Tanjiro POV:
I woke up on the ground the moon didn't seem to move thr much so I assume I wasn't asleep for long, but who was that man in the black an what did he do to me? I then looked my hands and saw.. Claws? More like sharp nails but when did this happen, I decided to sneak back into my room and look into a mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw.

 Claws? More like sharp nails but when did this happen, I decided to sneak back into my room and look into a mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw

(I can't find credits sorry)

I looked different now, I had fangs I had two more scars on my face, red eyes with cat-like pupils and I also had sharp nails. I was a demon?.. I always knew they existed my dad told me about them but I never expected to be one, I was told that demons are nothing to worry about since demon slayers take care of them. Will they kill me too? I didn't want to eat humans so why would they kill me either way.
'I wish I could look like a normal human' I thought to myself the all my marks dissapeared leaving only my birth mark. I was thanking the heavens I was able to hide it but I was afraid what would happen if someone figured out I was a de-hee-mon I mean demon. 'Maybe I should wait till the morning to think about something' I thought to myself as I drifted into my dreams.

When I woke up the sun had just came up so I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. 'My marks are still hiden, thanks the heavens' I thought to myself getting ready, I just got a brilliant idea, I knew this doctor lady and she had fangs and all and she was helping people, so maybe she was a demon too and could help me. I decided to go to others. "Hello Tanjiro" Said Sumiyoshi while smiling at me, "Hello Sumiyoshi-san" I said, then Suyako came in the room and greeted us "Good morning Tanjiro and Sumiyoshi" "Good morning dear" "Morning Suyako-sama" I decided it would be best to tell them now or never "Uh I was thinking if I could go travel the world... Could I go please?" They both looked at me as their eyes widened a bit "Go travel the world? I don't know Tanjiro.." Suyako was the first one to answer me "Tanjiro why all of the sudden?" Sumiyoshi said looking a little nervous I could smell their emotions very well, they were nervous and a little sad. "Well I'm old enough so please" I said I truly didn't think of an excuse why I wanted to go. "Fine but please be careful and don't go outside at night, ok?" "Ok thanks!" I said and run into my room I could finally get away, I loved them as my family that's why I was scared, demons eat people and I didn't want to hurt them mostly Sumire. She was young only two years old. It was pain leaving her but it was for the safety. I then packed some things said my goodbyes and left.

I felt something travel down my cheek, it was a tear. I knew it was stupid leaving people that took care of me but I was scared and didn't want them to hate me for being a demon, I knew I had an uncle his name was Michikatsu Tsugikuni. When I was small I saw how he agreed to become a demon, I never knew what it meant so I run away from there. Now that I think about it, I can't believe I met the same fate yet unwillingly. I should go faster before someone sees me.

Time skip brought to you by impaled Chiaki
(Time skip 2 years)

I was thinking about what happened in the past, it has been two years since I got turned into a demon, two years since I met that man, two years since I left my family because of him. I knew it was his fault him, the demon king himself turned me into a demon, I was not allowed in public since he could find me and that could be dangerous. Tamayo taught me how to hide my demon marks properly even with my aura, how to use my blood art and she taught me everything about him. There was also Yushiro with us, he may be overprotective over Tamayo but he's very nice, his blood art is also hiding us from the world. I learned about demon slayers and how my father almost killed him. I never knew if I can say his name, Tamayo said I should be able to but I don't wanna risk dying or him finding me or anyone I care about.

Time skip brought to you by headless demons
(Time skip 98 years)

It has now been 100 years since that happened. I managed to conquer the sun, Tamayo said that I should be even more careful now since not only he wants me because I'm son of his worst enemy but I also conquered the sun. I knew that, but I think he
stopped searching for me since it has been 100 years, he probably thinks I got killed by a slayer or got burned under the sun. I wanted to be a slayer and help people so they don't go throught the pain of losing someone, 50 years back I was told Sumiyoshi, Suyako and Sumire got killed by a demon, I cried that night at the thought I couldn't do anything to help them but I'm glad it was someone else that killed them and not me who lost control, I never lost control but that's because I was never near humans, I was too scared to get closer to them.

Time skip because hope
(Time skip 300 years)

It's Taisho era, when I decided to finally go out and meet people I met a demon slayer named Nezuko, her last name was Kamado. Her family was killed by him and her brother got turned into a demon but he got killed by a hashira so her whole family is dead. I knew I had to protect her from those monsters, I couldn't protect Sumiyoshi, Suyako and Sumire but I will protect her. I also discovered I can turn people into demons, about 200 years ago I was walking throught an allyway when I drunk man aproached me and attacked me, he stabbed my arm with a glass but he got cut with the glass too and some of my blood got into his wound, that's when he transformed into a demon after that I looked shocked, suddenly a hashira came and sliced his head off. I thanked them for saving me and went home. It was a crazy story.

Me and Nezuko met Zenitsu, Kanao, Inosuke and Genya on our adventures. She was just like Sumiyoshi and Suyako, I always felt bad I couldn't save them so this makes me happy seeing she's alive. Zenitsu got scared when I told him I'm a demon, Inosuke told me to fight him, Nezuko was surprised but accepted me, Kanao was surprised but after I convinced her I wouldn't hurt a human she accepted me and Genya well.. He was Genya. I'm glad I can be with them I also heard they changed lower moons again, I can't believe my friends became demons and work directly under him. When I met Makomo and Sabito we became inseparable, when I heard only Giyuu survived the final selection I was sad, I was glad Giyuu survived but still doesn't change the fact Makomo and Sabito didn't. I then figured out that he changed them into demons and they now work as lower moon three and two, I once went out in a nice evening and saw them talking together, Sabito had engraved "two" in his left eye and Makomo had engraved "three" in her left eye, so I quitly left holding back tears. My best friends joined him. I will make him pay for getting them into this.I Will Make Him Pay.I. WILL. MAKE. HIM. PAY. And I will never be someone as disgusting as him. "I Tanjiro Kamado Tsugikuni promise I will never eat humans and will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji."

¿¡Shouldn't have said his name?!

"Tanjiro Kamado Tsugikuni.. I've found you, you lost"

Word count: 1400