Part 1

-hey, what are you doing here, alone? its late! some boy approached me

-i could ask you the same thing

-i was bored and since my parents are sleeping i decided to go out

-parents.. my mommy should be home by this time! she said she ll be home by 5, i should head back

-oh.. see you tomorrow at 2 in the same place?

-for sure. i smiled and went my way

I got home, my mom was there. She started yelling and she took a glass bottle and threw it at me, exactly in my face.

Thats all i saw, i woke up in the hospital

-Wh-where am i? i asked scared

-Hello little girl! Im doctor Eve, whats ur name? the nice lady smiled at me

-I-its y/n.. what- what happened?

-Oh.. ill tell you later ok? For now just tell me what do you remember happening? she said in a sweet voice

-oh.. i- i was in the park waiting for my mommy and a boy came and we started talking, i told him i would go today at 2 in the park with him!

-oh i promise you will go! you just have to tell me how this happened, please?

-of course! then, i went back inside, because my mom got home. she was drinking soda! she always drinks soda when she comes back from work then she just gets mad at me. she threw some glass bottle of soda at me and then i woke up there..

-s-soda.. ok, y/n. thank you for telling me! I will be back in 10 minutes, please stay here, ok?

-sure, miss eve

I smiled at her as she smiled back, i actually love her!

She eventually came back and said i would have to stay at an adoption center.. she brought me there, hugged me and left. she left..

The kids there we re mean to me, and Miss Lola would always put us for hard work. The kids laughed at me for having scars on my face. I hated it there.. will i ever go back home?

...