Wounds

You had only woken up not that long ago, meaning that you were still wearing your comfy shorts and a hoodie.
Your parents were at work for the day and you weren't expecting anyone over today, so you didn't see the point in getting dressed when you were already comfy.

You were still sitting in your warm cosey bed when you received a call from John B. You immediately pressed the big green button and slipped the phone underneath your seemingly messy hair, up to your ear.

"Hey JB what's up?"

"Hey y/n, uh do you think you could come down to the chateau?" The boy asked, with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah sure. Is everything okay?" You asked, curious as to why he sounded a little weird.

"Not exactly." He said with a sigh before continuing, but this time his voice had lowered almost to a whisper. "JJ had a run in with his dad this morning and it's pretty bad. I thought maybe you could help us fix him up because he won't let us touch him."

"Holy shit okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." You replied, this time your voice was full of panic.
How bad was it this time?

Since JJ is your boyfriend you began to feel quite worried about him. You just hoped that he would open up to you. He usually does eventually, it just takes a bit of time, which is okay.

You didn't even bother getting dressed before starting to walk over to the chateau. You knew that the others wouldn't care anyway. You just hoped that they weren't planning on going anywhere else later on.

The walk to the chateau was only about five minutes on an average day, but today it took a little less because you were walking a little bit faster.

Once you arrived at the chateau there was no one outside, not even on the porch which was a rare occurrence.

You made your way up the old front steps that creaked underneath you as you took each step. You were always scared that one day they would just snap because of how old and mouldy they looked.

You then made your way through the front porch and up to the front door. You took a deep breath, as if to prepare yourself for what you were about to see before turning the doorknob and pushing the door open.

You immediately saw John B, Pope and Kiara talking to eachother looking very stressed.

"Y/n thank fuck you're here!" John B exclaimed, focusing his attention on you.

"Hey guys! Where's JJ?" You asked after not seeing any sign of him in the livingroom.

"He's in the spare room, but be careful I don't know what state he's in right now." He warned.

"Okay thanks JB." You said, forcing a small smile before walking away from the group, and over to the spare room door.

You took another deep breath before softly tapping your knuckles on the door. The sound breaking the silence that hung over the chateau and it's contents.

"Go away John B I'm fine!" He called out tiredly.

"JJ it's me."

"Y/n?"

"Yeah it's just me. Can I come in?" You asked calmly.

After a few seconds of silence he finally replied. "Yeah."

A small wave of happiness washed over you that he allowed you to join him. It made you glad that he could trust you.

You slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. You immediately saw your boyfriend sitting on the end of the bed.
You quickly shut the door behind you before making your way over to him.