"Ain't I pretty always?" I could sense the sarcasm dripping from her voice.
You are driving me crazy girl!!!
I chuckled. I didn't know how to answer that question. She was literally 'hot'.

"Do you mind me playing the radio?"
I asked, easing my tension.

"Of course not!!!! Why do you need my permission???" It's your car"
Elaina looked at me with her mouth open.
This time I burst out laughing. She turned on the radio and raised the volume to maximum.

**********
On reaching the movie theatre, we pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. People were busy collecting the ticket from the counter.

"It's going to be cold inside," I said, as we walked in. "Take this". I showed my jacket to Elaine.
"Oh,no need,I will be okay," She said, smiling at me.
I nodded.
"Shouldn't we buy popcorn?"I asked.
"Of course,we should," She said, walking over to the food counter.
"I will be there"
I said, walking over to the ticket counter to scan my code to get our tickets.

*******************
"I hope it will turn out to be good," Elaina said. We were sitting on our seats waiting for the movie to start.

"Hope so" I sighed. But I knew that the heroine was going to die in the end. David even told me the whole story when I asked him for film suggestions. The movie started soon and Elaina seemed pretty interested. It was pretty freezing inside as I expected.I noticed that Elaina was shivering from time to time. I took off my jacket and hung it over her shoulder.

"I am not cold," she said, coming near me and talking in my ear.
"I am not blind", I told her back.
She smiled at me sheepishly.
"Aren't you cold?" ,she asked me.
"No,it was a dozen times colder than this in the US. So I can manage, wear it properly" I shrugged.

"Ok,ok,Thank you", She handed me her popcorn and wore the jacket. It was pretty big for her.
We continued to watch the movie. In the end as expected, the heroine died and Elaina was trying hard to hold back her tears.

"Hey, don't cry,you are making me laugh"
I was trying hard to suppress my laughter.

"I am not crying!!" She said, glaring at me.
"As if people cry when they are happy"
"Sometimes" She said, wiping her face with her towel.
" What if a student of yours sees you in this state?" I whispered in her ears, teasing her.

She blushed, taking me by surprise.

I guess I got a bit too near her or was it out of embarrassment of being spotted by anyone from her school?
"Oh my god", she squealed in a low voice.
I laughed gently.
Cute
"Let's get going," She said, standing up.
The night had fallen.

---------------------------------------

"It's night already", I said, sighing as we walked to the parking lot

"It's night already", I said, sighing as we walked to the parking lot. People were rushing in for the night show and it was way more crowded than before. I tried to walk without bumping into anyone. My body was numb because of sitting continuously.