Daisy’s body, which had been cold, gained some warmth, but it was still insufficient.

I concentrated more sacred power on my hands.

All I could think about was saving someone. So at some point, suddenly, something stronger came out of my hand like an explosion.

I gently raised my eyelids when it was over.

I didn’t hear a sound in my ears. Since nobody was making any noise.

“……”

Daisy was still lying in front of me, with her clothes completely soaked in blood.

But… those black eyes were looking at me. With eyes full of life, as if waking up from a deep sleep.

I took my hands off Daisy’s chest and placed one on her cheek.

Her white cheeks were smeared with blood, but I felt the heat on my palm.

“……”

Daisy parted her bloody lips,

“Saintess…”

A slightly hoarse voice rang in my ears.

As she was lying down, tears sprang from the corners of her eyes and flowed down her ear.

Something boiled deep in my heart. It was a storm of emotions mingled with joy, triumph, and relief.

“The Nine Gods.”

“Elium’s disciples have witnessed a miracle.”

“The Saintess has saved the priestess!”

Taken aback by the scene, the priests and priestesses, who remained motionless like dead rats, began to shout in unison. Prayers were whispered among them in an emotional tone.

Ordinary priests’ divine power could not save anyone on the brink of death. Even if Reyhas, the high priest, had come running right away, he couldn’t have guaranteed the outcome.

They will undoubtedly be talking about witnessing the saint’s miracle starting today.

So… my cover-up efforts are futile.

But even that was not disappointing.

I held Daisy’s hand and lifted her.

Daisy, who was dying just now, quickly took my hand and stood up like nothing happened.

The cheers of priests and priestesses grew louder.

It suddenly changed into a festive vibe, but I frowned and said,

“Tell me what happened just now.”

Then the atmosphere became quiet as if cold water had been poured on it, and a priestess responded with a trembling voice,

“Someone dressed in black broke in and attacked Daisy.”

“I think he was wearing a mask!”

At that, Dwayne rushed outside.

I could see the holy knights moving behind him.

Do you mean an outside invasion?

‘Someone broke into the room where Daisy is from outside.’

They were more likely to hold a grudge against me instead of Daisy.

But as soon as I thought that I had no grudges, an ugly face came to my mind. His cheek, which was clasped by my hand, was also included.

“Haa…”

You thought killing the priestess under me was merely a warning.

That son of a b*tch who sees human life is worth nothing more than a feather.

I was burning my will, saying, It seems that he doesn’t understand it with his cheeks, so I will uproot it completely, then I heard a voice that I didn’t want to hear behind me,

“Ariel.”

Only then did I realize that I had openly saved Daisy and that there was no way I could get away with it now.

Turning stiffly, Reyhas stood there.

“……”

At the very least, I deceived him with the Holy Sphere, but it was absurd to suddenly show that I saved Daisy’s life in front of everyone using my sacred power.

When the High Priest appeared, everyone’s ambiance became solemn.

Even Daisy, who was resurrected from the dead, politely put her hands together at the unusual energy.

“Well. That…”

I parted my lips, feeling overwhelmed by his gaze streaming down on me. I couldn’t come up with any excuses to make.

Then, all of a sudden, he got down on one knee and the other as well.

I looked at him in surprise.

He lowered his head further and put his hand on one of my sandaled feet.

I felt a subtle sensation as his cold fingertips touched my delicate skin on my foot.

He bowed his head.

I was at my wits’ end and stood there with a stiff face.

Reyhas bowed deeply and kissed the back of my foot. A tingling sensation arose in my heart while his soft lips touched it.

My cheeks were burning and my heart pounded.

“……”

As he kissed me deeply on the back of my foot and slowly lifted his lips, his blonde hair moved gently.

His golden eyes glowed strangely when he looked at me.

It would be embarrassing to get down on your knees and kiss a woman’s foot in front of your subordinates, but he didn’t seem to care.

The corners of his red lips were slightly arched.

“This twist is also welcome.”

His red lips fluttered as he uttered in a soft voice that could barely be heard,

“I was fooled.”

I said, masking my worries and pretending to be calm,

“Get up.”

He slowly lifted himself.

When he was on his feet, his beautiful face was far above me.

I turned away from him and looked at Daisy.

“What just happened…”

I heard his low voice behind me,

“I’m going to conduct a thorough investigation.”

It was hard for me to tell whether the ‘thing’ he was talking about was that I had deceived him with the Holy Sphere or Daisy’s suffering.

But I never asked and replied with the simplest answer,

“…I’ll look forward to your cooperation.”

After a brief pause, I said to Daisy, who was standing stiffly,

“We should take a bath first. Let’s go.”

I then turned around and walked down the hallway, leaving Reyhas and the priests behind.

I was tired enough to trip on my legs and was in bad shape, but I walked forcefully. Daisy followed me, squeezing her clothes once to keep the blood from dripping.