Part.10 || 2/4

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

Walking through the hallway, your guardians grip getting tighter as you make your way into the Atrium, heading towards the exit. You quickly glance around as you spot a rest room "Um.. I really have to go to the rest room.." You plead as the angry guardian in front of you sighs heavily. You drag them over to the bathroom as you quickly run in. Your thoughts racing through your head as you pace back and forth in front of the empty, dark bathroom. You look up and spot a vent that seems loose.

Your eyes widen quickly as you walk towards the stall that the vent is above, a large bang on the door "Hurry up, We have to leave." You open the stall and step up onto the toilet, holding on the wall for support as you stand up on your tippy toes to reach the vent as you pull it roughly. It makes a loud screeching noise as you continue to pull it 'Please.. Come down..' You quietly whisper to yourself as it falls to the ground, reaching up swiftly you pull yourself as hard as you can through the vent. You fit your way through the small hole as you hear the bathroom door slam open.

Crawling through the vent you can hear screeching behind you, glancing behind you as you see a smaller version of DJ music man now chasing you. You quickly begin to crawl faster, approaching a dead end with a vent. You turn around and stare at the smaller version of DJ music man running up to you as you lean against the back of the vent closing your eyes.

You curl up into a ball as suddenly the vent collapses down, you fall backwards into the large room.