Part.09 || 1/4

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

You and Sundrop are alone today; all of the other parents had taken their children early, but you wanted to stay with your favorite day care attendant. Sundrop passes you bright pens and markers while you lie on a large carpeted floor drawing pictures with him. You laugh as he joyfully rises up and proudly offers his painting to you, his face mask spinning around enthusiastically as you stand up and reach out to grasp the drawing. It's two stick figures holding hands with hearts and stars clustered around them. As your face flushes, you see the words 'BEST FRIENDS!!!' printed over the top.

As you hold it up, you dash over to a S.T.A.F.F bot patrolling the big region. "Can you put this over there on the desk?!?!?" You remark excitedly, pointing to the S.T.A.F.F desk to your right. The S.T.A.F.F bot reaches down to you and takes the sketch. "So nice," it says in a monotonous robot voice as it rolls over to the desk and pins the schedule and important notes to the bulletin board. Sundrop joyously bounces over to you, and you proudly clap your hands. "My best friend!!! It is simply spectacular!!" Sundrop reaches down and effortlessly lifts you onto his shoulders before reaching into his elastic pockets and pulling out a Faz-Cam. He places it in front of you two, "Smile friend!!" he says as he stands in front of the artwork behind the S.T.A.F.F desk. You let out a big cheesy grin and make a heart with your hands in front of the camera. A huge flash strikes you in the eyes as a little polaroid photo slowly prints out,

Sundrop lets you down from his shoulders, holding onto the polaroid photograph. You blink quickly. "Best friend, I'm keeping this forever!!" As he stands up, he reaches down and tightly embraces you before taking you up and whirling you around quickly. He goes up to the ball pit, holding you in his arms and gently tosses you onto the squishy colorful balls. He picks one up and squeezes it before softly throwing it at you. You quickly catch it and throw it back towards him, it makes making a squeaky noise as it hits Sundrop's mask and falls to the ground. He leaps into the ball pit and tickles your sides. You try to push him away while laughing and losing your breath, tears start to fall down your face. His delicate fingertips make you shiver as he moves up to your neck.

He eventually comes to a stop as you catch your breath, reaches down and warmly embraces you, saying, "Best friend, I loveplaying with you!!!" You grin as you stare into his bright eyes. "I love playing with you as well, Sunny!" You hear a disturbance at the door and see your guardian enter, furious. "Come here right now." As you emerge from the ball pit and begin going towards the enraged guardian, your smile progressively fades into a frown. Sundrop rapidly follows you, and you keep your head down. "But, best friend!! We haven't finished yet!!! I had so many more... things planned for us..." He raises his attention to the guardian, who is shaking their head no angrily. Grabbing a hold of your wrist they pull you out of the door and away from Sundrop. Sundrop quickly runs after you as your guardian hits Sundrop in the face. He quickly reaches up and holds onto where they hit him as the door shuts in his face. You reach back trying to grab onto Sundrop as tears stream down your face.