"DAD! Harry's here, he's staying over" Juniper called out loudly as she barged in.

Matthew came into view, he was a growing man nearing his fifty. But still was in a better shape than most of his age, the wrinkles around his eyes were a major giveaway.

"How are you Harry?" Matthew questioned the boy, knowing all about the return of Voldemort and how almost everyone of the wizarding world was taking in the news.

"Good, sir" Harry shrugged as he tightened his hold on Juniper's hand, an indication that he was nervous.

"We'll be in our room" Juniper said suddenly before dragging Harry upstairs.

Harry took a seat on the bean bag chair beside her soft bed. His bag placed on the study table in the corner. He sighed with relief as he took in the familiar walls. Juniper sat down on her haunches in front of him as she took his hands in hers, as she played with his fingers.

"Did something happen? You didn't write to me at all" she questioned. Fearing what would come out of his mouth.

What if he had found someone else?

"One of my friend..... he died" he swallowed visibly before saying the words out loud. Harry desperately wanted to tell her that it was Cedric Diggory, murdered by Voldemort but it would be too much for her.

"Oh Harry! I'm so sorry!" Juniper gasped as she pulled him in another hug, pulling herself on his lap as she kept her arms around his neck. Her face resting on his shoulder blades, her fingers playing with Harry's hair. Harry had his arms around her waist, one of his palm resting on her thigh and for a moment, he felt like shifting his hand further up. But he quickly got rid of the thought.

Juniper had a billion thoughts running through her mind as she stayed seated in her boyfriend's lap. She wasn't sure how more longer her relationship was going to last, she prayed for forever but had anyone ever seen forever?

Juniper had spent a lot of her time going through the pros and cons of breaking up with Harry but most importantly of having Harry as her first. But after listening to Harry's broken voice when he talked about his late friend, she doubted if the time was right. It didn't seem like it.

"It'll get better" she said in a soothing voice as she dipped her head further down and placed her soft lips on his.

Dinner was uneventful with Michelle and Matthew constantly assuring Harry that they were there for him and he could talk to them. Harry got the hint and was grateful as he thanked them for the support.

Juniper was startled when she felt Harry, who was sleeping beside her, thrashing in his sleep. He was sweating and mumbling in his sleep.

"Cedric..... No Cedric..." he whispered as he twisted his head from side to side.

"No, no, mum.... no"

"Harry" Juniper whispered as she shook his shoulder softly, her voice came out timid and scared.

"He's going to kill me!" He thrashed more.

"Harry!" She whisper-yelled, scared that he might be having a seizure.

Harry sat up panting as he scrambled back from Juniper and fell off of the bed with a thud. His breathing was ragged, sweat coating his forehead and soaking through his shirt. The sight scared Juniper, for she had never witnessed anything of that sort. Ever.

"Harry.... are you okay?" She questioned him softly after switching on her side lamp. A handkerchief in her hand as she neared Harry, waiting for him to allow her to touch him. Getting the nod, she raised her hand and wiped at the sweat. She didn't want to make him feel violated, which is why she waited for his permission.