1. Some Type of Love

Some Type of Love

Slice of Life Series: Love

Sypnosis

Everyone wants to be loved. Ang pagmamahal ay walang pinipiling edad, at kasarian. Libre lang magmahal at libre ding masaktan. Walang perpektong love story, ang lahat ay may loopholes at conflicts. Daniel wants to have his own happily ever after, like the love story of his favorite Disney princess.

Daniel Batumbakal sa umaga at Daniela naman sa pagpatak ng gabi. He's a gay! He wants to shout it to the whole wide world, pero hindi pwede dahil hindi alam ng pamilya niya. He's being judged by the ugly society. His kind was not fully accepted by other people.

Ang hanap niya sa buhay ay lalaking magmamahal sa kaniya ng totoo ngunit paano kung imbis na lalaki ang mahalin niya ay sa tomboy pa siya babagsak?

Nahulog-log-log ang puso niya sa isang tomboy na walang lawit. It's unexpected, and crazy!

Jonna got his heart. He loves her unexpectedly and the lesbian loves him too, but he still broke her heart after he got her pregnant.

"Jonna, After so many years, I still love you." He said to her while wearing a pink stilletos and his lips were color pink.

Available on Dreame

Status: Completed

Same username: CussMeNot