M-17

Chapter 17: The fallen
"See you in the afterlife."

Y/N sprinted towards the hospital wing in the mansion after receiving the news. She felt her world was crashing down. She burst into the room and saw Mr. Choi sitting down next to the bed where her father was laying on. "Father..." She quivered holding onto her father's hand.

"Y/N.." Mr. Choi called her out. She burst into crying, "I'm not ready for this yet.." She cried in her in law's arm. Mr. Choi caressed her head telling her that it will be okay.

"Will you stay here please?" She told her in law. He just nodded at her request and went to call Hyunsuk. Y/N sat on the chair that was sat by Mr. Choi before. She stared at her father's pale face. "Don't leave me please.." She pleaded. "Don't leave me alone in this cruel world." She sobbed while holding his hands in hers.

Y/N cried in the room alone, repeating the same words to her father. Slowly, she cried herself to sleep.

Hyunsuk came back to the mansion after getting some more clothes at his house and changed from school uniform. Some of them went straight to Lee's mansion right after school.

He opened the door and saw Y/N was sitting in an uncomfortable position while holding her father's hand and still in school uniform. As he walked closer, he can hear her mumbles in her sleep. He heard "Mother, father don't leave me please..." Letting out small sniffs.

"Y/N.." He shook her gently. "Hey princess wake up, you have to eat dinner and change." Still shaking her up. Slowly she opened her eyes and shook her head. "No, I want to be here when he wakes up." She stated.

Hyunsuk's heart clenched, he knew that his in law can't be save anymore. His father told that the doctor said the virus already spread all over his body until the brain. Mr. Lee was waiting for his last breath.

He pulled Y/N's closer to his torso while standing up as she was still sitting down. "He wouldn't want to see you like this. Come on let's get you eat something and change your clothes." He gently pulled Y/N up and guiding her to the room.

"Come downstairs after you change okay?" He stated and Y/N just nodded closing the door. Hyunsuk sighed and went down joining the boys who was waiting for the two.

They stared at him when he came alone. "She's changing, she will join us soon." About half and hour later, Y/N came down with fresh clothes looking miserable from the cries. She sat down beside Y/N and ate only small amount.

They didn't make any sound as they were eating. Even the spoon's made contact made themselves hissed since the atmosphere was very tense that could kill a fly.

Suddenly they heard a loud glass breaking from upstairs. "What was that?" Mashiho muttered. Y/N dropped her spoon and ran to the source. The others who had wide eyes also stood up to follow her. They broke into sprint when they heard her screamed.

"FATHER!!!!" 

Hyunsuk yelled for the men and Jay. They were greeted by Mr. Lee who was shaking badly on the bed while white substances coming out from his mouth.

Y/N was frightened by the view of her father. She didn't know what to do, the antidote still not found. She ran towards the broke window and saw a person in black was running not quite far away from the hospital wing.

She grabbed her gun and shoot the person. It got the person by the leg but the person keep running away from the mansion. Y/N yelled in anger.

Y/N turned back to her father who already stopped shaking and white substances coming out from his mouth. She cried shaking him up. "FATHER!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!" She bawled. She was hurt, she had lost everything. Y/N was literally shaking the bed until Hyunsuk pulled her away.