M-15

Chapter 15: Dream
"Be strong my girl, be strong."

Y/N came into his father office for her regular visit. "Father." Mr. Lee turned to his daughter and coughed. "Are you okay?" She asked him. He just nodded gesturing her not to be worry. "Sit down, I have something to give." Y/N and they sat on the sofa opposite to each other.

He passed her a jewelry box making Y/N looked at him. "What is this?" She asked scanning the box that was in her hand. "Open it first will you?" He laughed.

She slowly opened the box. It was a very beautiful necklace with a diamond in the middle. "That was your mother's necklace. She wore it during our wedding day." He explained. Her eyes watered as she traced her fingers on the necklace. "It's so beautiful." She muttered. "I'm sorry, Y/N. That is all I can give." He said in sorrow looking at his daughter.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at her father. "What do you mean? Why do you sound like you're going to leave me?" Mr. Lee sighed. "When the time comes." He simply answered. "How's your engagement so far? From my observation Hyunsuk is obeying everything?" He joked.

She just laughed awkwardly, "We're doing fine. But father, are you sure this engagement thing is going to work?" Mr. Lee sighed. "Of course, with this I know that I can rely someone to take care of you or knock your sense out when you are doing something wrong." He exclaimed jokingly.

After having a good conversation with her father, she went down to the kitchen. She walked pass by Treasure who was having fun playing games. She drank a glass of water and walked back towards the stairs.

"Y/N let's play with us!" Haruto called her out pointing to the board game that they were playing. She took a peek at the game and looked at them. "But I don't know how to play.." She muttered. 

Y/N grew up not playing with some fun games, but she grew up with guns and more dangerous adventures, and of course horse riding.

"It's okay we can teach you." Jaehyuk gestured her to sit with them. She took a seat beside Jaehyuk and Mashiho, making her in the center facing Hyunsuk. She just sat there waiting for the instruction.

"Okay so, this is a Monopoly game." Jihoon began to explain. "This game only need seven people playing and one banker, the banker is Asahi." Y/N took a glance at Asahi. "This game is like you buying the lands and some buildings."

Jihoon then continue explaining for minutes and its a relief that Y/N can catch up with the instructions. "Okay I think I get it now." She stated.

They began to choose their small character beside Asahi the banker, Yedam, Junghwan, Doyoung and Yoshi. Asahi then distributed the money to the players. They sat on the sofa while the others on the floor playing.

Soon enough the game became intense when Y/N keep buying lands and buildings. She was keeping up with Hyunsuk, Junkyu and Jeongwoo who also have a lot lands and buildings. To their realized Y/N keep smiling watching the ones who stepped on her lands.

"Hah! Now pay me you are stepping on my land again." She playfully said and hand out her palm to Jaehyuk who keep stepping on her land. "Ah really! I give up! I don't even have money anymore." He passed the rest of his money to Y/N and stepped out from the floor joining on the sofa.

Y/N count the money then turned to Jaehyuk. "It's not enough." She said making him whined in annoyance. "I will pay you on the next game." He stated. She stared at him for a second before turning around. "Mark your words then."

Asahi scooted closer to Jaehyuk. "What if she remember your debt?" He whispered. Jaehyuk shook his head. "She won't remember. It's just a game." He shrugged.