THE PAIN BEHIND THE SMILE

Start from the beginning

Y/N:-YAH!!!I was shocked..Idiot

Heeseung:-I'm not an idiot laughing *

Y/N:-Ok ok let's go

Heeseung:-Mmm..

Heeseung's POV
(But it wasn't a joke Y/N..I meant it..and I want to be with you like that forever)

(Then we bought food & Y/N handed her card to me)

Heeseung:-Why??

Y/N:-Why!!??This is our treat Hee..right??

Heeseung:-No I'll pay

Y/N:-I can't (She said loudly)

Heeseung:-Mmm..Ok..But one condition..If you'll agree with that you can pay (I said & smirked)

Y/N:-What??what's that???Don't ask idiotic qu- (I cutted her off with saying..)

Heeseung:-LET'S HANGOUT..ONLY YOU & ME..( I saw her shocked face..it's still cute tho )

Y/N:-Wait!!What??But Why??All of sudden??

Heeseung:-Just..No reason..We don't hv lectures in the evening So we can go after lunch??But only if u like..Can?? Or Can't ??

Y/N:-Mmm..But where are we going??

Heeseung:-Anywhere you like..

Y/N:-Ok then..Let's go (she said while smiling )

(I was jumping inside with her answer)

End of Heeseung's POV

Y/N's POV
(I said ok to him..but I don't know why I said OK..It just came out of my mouth automatically..It's okay Y/N..it's just a friendly hangout..Don't think too much)

Time skipped

(After the lunch we were about to leave but Eun Soo called me.So I excused myself from Hee & went to them)

Eun Soo:-Are u sure Y/N??I don't think this is a good thing

Aera:-Yh..what if you wouldn't control you??Mmm..

Y/N:-Control means??

Eun Soo:-you said you don't want to know him about ur crush But if you'll —

Y/N:-I know but I want to know about him more..I said you if he is the one who can be with me I'll tell him about my feelings so that I want to know first

Aera:-Ok but don't think too much Ok??have fun..I know he's a caring person..

Y/N:-Ummmm..Love You Two.Thank you so much for caring me.( I hugged them)

Aera / Eun Soo :-YAHHH!! Don't thank us..we're best friends..

Y/N:-He he..ok

Time skipped

(We went to a park and now I'm walking with him)