chapter twelve: Draco's origami

Start from the beginning

"Black was fast enough to escape ?" Professor McGonagall's voice came in the conversation

"Professour do remember what I said to you" Professor Snape said.

"I remember Severus, you may go" Professor Dumbledore said. "Good night"

We heard Professor Snape's fot steps getting fith far from us as Professor Mcgonagle and Professor Dumbledore's were to us. getting closer

"Are we gonna tell potter?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Yeah, Now let him have a sleep" Professor " Dumble dore said.

"they look at lot like James and lily" Professor McGonagall said referring to me and harry.

"We just hope that their destiny won't be the same like them" Professor Dumbledore said as they both walked out of the hall way

I opened my eyes and I am sure my face:: is real as a tomato.

I saw harry smiling softly atme We locked eyes.

Oh God these eyes...

At this moment I read remembered that I could go have a good sleep in another place and if siruis Black was still in the castle it will be impossible for him to kidnap me.

I got up slowly forgetting harry was still. awake.

"Where are you going ?" Harry said looking at me.

"You wanna come" I asked quickly making myself invisiable

"Sure but I can't have my invisibility cloak" Herry said

"It doen it matter, If anything happened I will take care of it " I said

"It is so weird that I come talking to you.
when I don't see you". Harry said as I started to lead him.

We went the seventh floor luckily no teachers were on the way since Harry is still visible.

I made myself visible as I stood in front of a certain wall.

I want my room at the Avengers tower

A door appeared in the wall. I took a confused Harry's hand and entered the room.

"What is this place?" Harry asked.

"this is the Room of Requirement, It opens for you a door to a place you want to go to" I explained sitting on my bed

"And what place is this?" Harry asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"This is my room in the Avengers tower" I said as I got up, took his hand to give him a tour around the room.

"This my instruments and" I said as I opened the door of my painting room. "this is my painting room"

*Harry's pov*

Y/n opened the door. It was a medium room. White painted walls a large table with lots of colour pencils, many types of brushes and lots of other things that I don't understand. Portraits with stands in the back of the room.

"It is so pretty" I said as y/n sat on the chair of the table.

"Thanks...it is where usually stay when I am at the Avengers tower" y/n as she picked up a pencil and a paper.

"What are you drawing?" I asked putting a hand on the table to some support hovering over her to see what she is doing.

"You" y/n said simply as she started drawing.

Not noticing we were still in the same position I got near to the paper.

Y/n's and mine faces were in the same level both looking down.