106. Thor Finds Out

Magsimula sa umpisa

It's around 8 now and Theo and Leia make their way to the kitchen. Leia offers Sam, Thor and Loki a smile as they're sat eating their breakfast. Theo's eyes widen seeing the three men, all of whom he'd seen only on the tv in different circumstances.
"What do you feel like? We have about every flavour of cereal because nobody can decide." Leia opens up the cupboard to well organised shelves of different acrylic tubs of food, which she had done herself of course.
Before Theo can speak his reply Thor stands up and walks over to Leia. "Is that the guy who was with the others last night?" He whispers to her. She just nods her head slowly and Thor immediately turns to Theo. "You're not welcome here."
"Give the guy a break." Sam pipes up rolling his eyes at Thor's abruptness.
"Um, he is welcome here?" Leia gives Thor a 'wtf' look.
"Not after what his friends pulled last night!"
"I am not responsible for my friends actions." Theo realises he's probably talking about Ryan. "Plus that's just the way he is, he doesn't mean any harm."
"What happened?" Loki feigns interest to stir the pot. Leia just looks at him seeing through his facade, little shit.
"One of his friends was harassing Aura." Thor explains and Loki's heart drops. He stands up from his seat at the island and stalks around. He stands right in front of Theo and before Leia gets the chance to step between them Loki speaks.
"Get out." He narrows his eyes looking down at him.
"No stay I'd like to see how this goes." Sam pipes up, shovelling more cereal in his mouth.
Leia pushes Loki's chest forcefully so there's distance between them.
"He didn't do anything." She turns around to Theo.
"He didn't stop anything either." Thors remark is quick.
"You don't have to leave." Leia says to him.
"No it's fine, I'll see you later." Theo contemplates kissing her cheek but decides against it.
"No you won't!" Loki calls out as he walks to the door with Leia looking after him with disappointed features.

"What the hell is wrong with you lot?" She looks between all three of them.
"You didn't see the way Aura was after they left last night! The guy was all over her." Thor says.
"I didn't notice either, what are you gonna do? Kick me out as well?!" Leia is defensive.
"I hate to say it but you should've been looking out for her!" Sam adds fuel.
"Oh please, she's one thousand years old, she can handle herself." Leia rolls her eyes storming out of the room of judgement.

Despite her anger, her destination is Aura's room, knocking lightly.
"Come in." There's a faint voice from the other side and she pushes the door open.
Aura's sat on her bed tinkering with something metal Leia can't quite place. "Hey are you alright?" She sits down next to her and in a flash of gold Aura's object disappears.
"Yeah I'm fine, that guy last night just kept trying to grab my waist and whisper in my ear and bleh!" Aura shudders.
"I'm sorry I didn't notice. It was foolish of me to think that we were all getting along."
"Don't worry, I can handle myself." Aura gives a light chuckle. "Worse comes to worst." Aura gives a flourish of her hand and a small dagger appears.
"I see... remind me never to get on your bad side." Leia laughs as Aura rejects the dagger. "But promise if something like that happens again, you pull me aside and tell me? I'll drop everything."
"Promise." Aura smiles with a little nod.

-

Sam walks past Steve's bedroom taking a natural glance through the open door to see Steve crouched over on his bed looking more distressed than ever.
"Woah... you good?" Sam halts walking into his room, his original destination a distant memory.
"Yeah I'm good, no worries." Steve's head perks hearing his friend walk in.
"Nuh uh, not with me. You don't need to pull that with me." Sam shuts the door ready for the private conversation that's no doubt about to ensue.
Steve sighs defeatedly looking up at his knowing friend with a smile. "It's just Emma..." Sam goes to open his mouth but Steve keeps going. "And Nat..."
Sam's expression changes from knowing to slightly shocked. "Oh..."
"I don't know what to do, because I like Emma but Nat and I... well it's complicated, I'm torn and I know that's so horrible but I can't help it."
Sam feels for the guy, he'd told him about what happened with Nat during the Blip.
"Do you want my honest opinion?" Sam asks raising a brow seriously as Steve just nods hoping his friend will help. "How do I put this so I don't sound like a dick?... I don't think Emma is right for you. I don't know, when I met her, Steve, I didn't get the best vibes."
Steve just nods listening intently. "And if you ask me, which you did, I think Nat is still on your mind and that's got to mean something."
There's a sense of guilt that weighs down Steve's shoulders as he thinks of what he could possibly do to better this situation for himself. The super soldier just nods his head contemplating all Sam said. Perhaps he just needs some more time to think about it.