Johnyangtae

this is like my first threesome fic, first top taeyong fic, first johnxyongxyang fic BYE so pls bare w me if its a bit wonky :,))

also ithink my one-shots r mostly porn with plot (so its longerr) bcs idk how to write porn w/o plot👎 (might try) the first smut actually had a plot but i js didn't write it in bcs i was horny and tht was written in a rush🤞

also heads up! theres like- dp and a little bit of feminisation in here :)

__________

"yangyang-ah, you're daydreaming again silly" taeyong chuckled

"a-ah taeyong hyung— sorry.." yangyang awkwardly scratched his nape

johnny gave the youngest a smile before ruffling his hair "yang if you don't feel so good you can just sleep over. your apartment is just next door to ours. me and taeyong love having you over"

yangyang blushed heavily at the affection. the shortest felt like it was rather difficult to hid his feelings. the truth is, he's head over heels for his neighbours. since the boy moved in, the two olders had been nothing but kind to him. he knows it seems like nothing but the youngest just can't help but feel so loved by the two.

theres just one one problem...

taeyong hits his lover on the chest "love, quit teasing him already! look at his face all red"

"im just playing around yangyang-ah" johnny pinches the youngest's cheek.

taeyong and johnny are dating..

yangyang couldn't help but feels sick romanticising about the two while they're dating. he just can't seem to stop himself from wishing he was also in the relationship with them. it honestly makes him depressed knowing they would never love him as much as he loves them.

"i think.. im going to l-leave first, hyungs" yangyang tries to excuse himself from feeling like shit even more.

taeyong frowns and tries to persuade yangyang "oh? but you always stay for dinner. it won't be the same without you, yangie"

"y-yeah i know.. maybe you're right hyung. i don't feel too good.. i'll just go home" he led out a forced smile before making his way to the door.

"alright rest well, babe. just know you're always welcome here yeah? come over anytime even if we're not around, you have the keys" johnny said casually

of course the pet name didnt go unnoticed to yangyang. it just makes him fall deeper for the man

"c-course, johnny hyung...thank you so much for having me here again— and like always, your cooking was wonderful taeyong hyung!" taeyong looked at the shy boy and giggled. he's so cute! "yang~ you dont have to thank us! we do this everytime its a daily routine at this point"

of course the reassurance didnt calm yangyang down one bit. he feels like he's disrupting their perfect relationship. its like meddling with someone's life that he got nothing to do with. but lying his way out it something he's really good at.

"sure hyung.... i'll just- go now!" he quickly left to avoid anymore confrontation.

slamming the door of his apartment, he took a breather from overthinking about the situation earlier with taeyong and johnny. yangyang's tired of this feeling. he wants it to end. it hurts too much to call it just a crush.

maybe.. getting rejected would make him move on from them. it won't hurt to try..(okay maybe it'll hurt a little) but pain will only last awhile.. right?