Dojohn

here goes nothing...

(i changed the ship cause some of yall might not be comfy :))

______

being pinned against the wall(hard) whilst being pulled into a rough messy make-out session wasn't really what doyoung expected coming home to after a long day.

he had just came back from dinner with some of his colleagues after work with a thought of taking a nice shower and cuddling with his boyfriend once he steps into the house.

clearly, that's not happening anytime soon.

"j-johnny hyung— h-hm~ wait s-stop-! whats wrong with you??" Doyoung slightly pushed the taller away to reason out with him

bad idea, he thought

soon, he found himself being carried by the shoulder and thrown onto their bed abruptly. He looked up at Johnny who was at the front of the bed and all he could see was anger.

gathering enough courage, doyoung decided to question his boyfriend (despite him being fairly afraid especially in this situation)

"h-hyung, are you o-"

"strip." the older's voice cuts him off

doyoung was hesitant.

"don't make me repeat twice, doyoung-ah"

something isn't right, but with the atmosphere darkened and the growing concern doyoung has for his boyfriend, he decided to just listen to the older.

one by one, the younger slowly stripped off his layers of clothing, feeling the older's eyes burning through him. when down to his last piece of clothing, a scoff was heard from johnny which caused doyoung to suddenly halt on the stripping

he looks up at the older and waited for what he's about to say next.

"thongs, doyoungie? Really?" johnny snickered.

doyoung face was flushed.

"no! I-i wasnt-" he tried to reason out but was muted when his hair was yanked back by a harsh tug. Tears built up along his waterline messing up his eye-liner as the stings from the grip starts worsening.

"you fucking slut." the taller spat.

"going out, wearing this— this corrupted piece of clothing. who are you trying to impress, hm doie? did you wear it for that colleague you were with earlier? did you enjoy the feeling of him all over your lap? you couldn't stand a minute without having a dick buried deep in you, huh?"

"no john i-i didn't mean—" smack

a slap was brought upon doyoung's cheek

"formalities, slut. know your place. you didnt mean it? like the last time when you wore those slutty lace when i have friends over? purposely teasing me when they're around? are you not embarrassed, doyoungie? acting like a bitch in heat when there are other people around? you really didn't mean for this to happen? Cause i think you want their attention on you so badly. i think you enjoy looking like a slut in-front of them...in fact, i think you love the way you're being treated by me right now, isn't that right doie?"

another slap was made on doyoung's other cheek

johnny's words were sharp. It was so sharp it left doyoung sobbing lightly as he faced the taller's resentful eyes.

"h-hyung im sorry i just-"

"sorry? is that all you can fucking say after whoring around like the little slut you are?"

all doyoung could do was whimper and look up at the younger looking weak and frail. if only he knew how much this turns on johnny. the way his sweat and tears are dripping off his face, smudging his make up. or the way the dimmed light compliments his beautiful skin. johnny finds him heavenly this way. but of course, the older would find him gorgeous in any ways. after all doyoung is his boyfriend.

"thats alright, doll" the taller lets go of the tug on his hair and caress the smaller's face so gently

"i forgive you. after all, you know you belong to me. every inch of you is mine. you're my slut. my whore. my bitch. and you know that, don't you, love?"

doyoung didn't hesitate for a second. he knows his answer. he loves Johnny and he loves the feeling of being owned by the older. He craves the feeling of belonging to someone,, especially if that someone is johnny suh.

the feeling of fear was long gone. he's thrilled. he wants johnny to damage him more than he already is. he wants johnny to show the whole world who he belongs to. being in this relationship, he knew what he signed up for,, and he embraces it.

"yes..i know"

"such a good boy, doie." johnny praised him and leans in to steal a light kiss which made Doyoung melt effortlessly.

"my good boy."

"now, its going to be a long night for the both of us. You'll stay awake for me like the good boy you are, won't you?" he asked with a soft tone but with a tint of threat in it just enough to let doyoung know he doesn't really have a choice.

"y-yes, hyung"

what happens next stays between doyoung and his lover.
_____

no more prison 4 me this seems legal🙏🙏

im gna hope i didn't miss any errors throughout the fic 😭😭 hope yall enjoyed this 👍👍