Chapter 3

After reaching

They all went to akashi mansion on the island

They all seat on the living room chatting among themselves

The gom(Include momoi and kuroko) and yuki were in the music room

Yuki was on the piano and akashi on his violin they were playing a beautiful duet while the gom were  listening.

The music note travel down the living room

When the others heard the music they begin making their way towards the music room.

They stop outside and listen to the music.

When the music stop they open the door only to see yuki on the piano and akashi on the violin.They were shocked just how much talent does yuki have but then again she is also a AKASHI the sister of AKASHI SEIJURO.

Reo said "Sei chan yuki can play the piano beautifully can bake yummy fruit tart.What other thing can she do well."

Akashi then answer "Culinary, gymnastics,music,ballet,ice skitting,academics,art,swimming and she can also speak multiple language."

They awed at what they heard so young yet so much talent.

Yuki then want to change into her competition outfit galaxy ice skitting dress with a galaxy legging

She than said "Ni sama can I go to the ice ring"

Gom nodded and follow yuki to the ice ring with the others trilling behind.

She then put on her skate

After putting it one she did some warm up before asking akashi to put on the music

Once the music start she did her routine

As she did it everyone was at awe at her movement

After she finish everyone clap for her

At the 2 week long vacation all of them start getting closer they also get to know more about yuki and soon grow fond and protective of her just like the gom.Yuki also grow fond of them and see them as close friend.

On the day of the competition everyone who knew yuki was there they supported her and watch as each and every people who decided to take part in the competition when up last but not least was yuki the youngest in the age group as it is for children from 9-15 but as it is the youngest age group yuki has no choice but to join them.Yuki performance left everyone agape her was magnificent and beautiful  it was no doubt that she was the winner.

The winner of the ice skitting competition was yuki.You might think will the others be jealous and try to hurt her but no yuki know most of them who are taking part as it was not her first and they all treat yuki as family and visa versa.

Yuki then run to her family and said "Father, mother ,ni sama i did it i did it i won the championship."

Akashi hug her sister and said "Indeed you did it yuki.Well done ni sama is proud of you."and smiled at her.

They then took a photo family only exclude gom after they included the gom and took another photo with the rest of the people that came to support her.

Yuki is a very lucky child she is a child loved by everyone due to her kind personality.