Chapter 2

The next day

Akashi parent came to drop off yuki cloth and also to bring akashi home to get ready for school.Even though akashi protested as he worried for his sister.

He only agree after his parent promise to inform him of yuki condition and he also know that if yuki catch wind of him skipping school because of his worries for her she know yuki will be upset and blamed herself for him neglecting his studies.

Yuki then wake up at 8am
Her fever has decrease and the colour in her face has come back a little the drip was then removes.It all look like yuki condition has taken a better turn who could have guess that the condition will worsened later.

In Rakuzan

Recess time

Akashi was inform that yuki condition has taken a better turn and she is recovering rapidly.

He smiled at the information and decided to inform the other gom which is like a brother to yuki.

Gom Group chat

Sei:Yuki is recovering from the dengue fever.

Shin,Satsu,Dai,ryo,atsu:That's a
relieve.

Ryo:I'm vising her later anyone
else coming.

Shin,satsu,dai,atsu:Sure

Sei:I'm also vising her later

At the same time

In the kaijou

It was recess time

At the table where the basketball member seat together kise was busy texting on his phone.

Getting irritated by his behaviour the team captain ask "Kise who are you texting?"

Kise then said "The other gom."

One of the team member then said "Aren't you no longer friend."

Kise then said "No we are still friend and a brother to one another."The last part was not catch by any of the member.

Captain then said "If so why splits up?"

Kise said "We splits up so we can challenge each other officially."

The member then nodded and go back to their meal

2 hour later
In the hospital

Yuki suddenly feel cold and dizzy she then call for a nurse to bring blanket

A nurse then came she ask the standing yuki which is poring a cup of water for herself what she want.

Yuki walk toward the nurse wobbling along the way.

Her vision start getting blurry she fainted the nurse there luckily reacted on time and manged to catch her before darkness consumed her she heard many voice shouting.

"Her temperature is rising."

"She is currently unconscious."

"Someone get the doctor and contact her parent."

Darkness then fully consumed her